Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Mission Rewarded Mods

RequiemG

well its only 2pm here (i have the same time zone as them) and i DONT think they are off duty till at least 7ish cause most hotfixes come out at about 5-6ish They usually have a GREAT response team and great fix team but this is the first time ive seen them not say anything nor do anything. I guess this is the first time its been a major problem like this. Boosters were made useless since people didn't wanna play during this problem. people lost SO MANY mods! ad how can they honestly reimburse us correctly for what we lost. All questions they need to think of WHILE trying to solve this problem. Though that doesnt excuse a little "Hey were working on it"

well its only 2pm here (i have the same time zone as them) and i DONT think they are off duty till at least 7ish cause most hotfixes come out at about 5-6ish They usually have a GREAT response team and great fix team but this is the first time ive seen them not say anything nor do anything. I guess this is the first time its been a major problem like this. Boosters were made useless since people didn't wanna play during this problem. people lost SO MANY mods! ad how can they honestly reimburse us correctly for what we lost. All questions they need to think of WHILE trying to solve this problem. Though that doesnt excuse a little "Hey were working on it"

Unless I'm mistaken, GMT is five hours ahead of EST, which happens to be my time zone. This means that as it's almost 3pm EST, it's also almost 8pm GMT. Unless the "Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (GMT)" they have posted on their support page is a lie, then they have been off duty for almost two hours.

Unless I'm mistaken, GMT is five hours ahead of EST, which happens to be my time zone. This means that as it's almost 3pm EST, it's also almost 8pm GMT. Unless the "Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (GMT)" they have posted on their support page is a lie, then they have been off duty for almost two hours.

which is weird cause that wouldnt make sense. During live streams its posted as MY time zone also canada is literally RIGHT above me state in America. The time zones are either  as it stands now 2:55 aka 3pm 2pm a few states over or 12pm on the other side of the US so theres NO WAY its time for them to close! unless there support team isnt in canada which would be stupid lol

same here did several nightmare runs and alerts and i even traded and bought mods before i realized i wasnt getting anything other than fusion cores and money this needs to be fixed i have easily lost 2 hells chambers 2 lethal torrents accelerated blast and many many more mods before i realized this bug

which is weird cause that wouldnt make sense. During live streams its posted as MY time zone also canada is literally RIGHT above me state in America. The time zones are either  as it stands now 2:55 aka 3pm 2pm a few states over or 12pm on the other side of the US so theres NO WAY its time for them to close! unless there support team isnt in canada which would be stupid lol

It's not unheard of to have teams in different parts of the world. They don't have to have all their members work in the main office, or even be a direct part of the company, they can outsource.

Yep Still having this problem. I'm not getting any mission mods. This is a pretty big problem I hope it's solved soon. I even BOUGHT 2 Dragon Mod packs and those didn't show up. Also I bought Nekros Rhino, and Ash. None of their abilities have shown up in my inventory. There needs to be a warning about this until it's fixed or at least take the mod packs down until it's fixed. Cause that's 180 platnium wasted on didily. : /

Edited by Deadlee

im not getting mission mods trade mods or any mods and havent been for at least a day maybe even longer since i was just stockpiling up mods and not doing anything with them cuz i was gonna save them for fusions thought maybe i bugged it by having too many and sold all my extras but nope still not getting mods at all 

my question is this will we get all the mods we should have or are they lost to the void never to be seen again? because if we are going to get them back its annoying but worth it to keep playing if we arent and they are lost to the void then no point playing this til they fix it...

Edited by Blitzzomby

Trying to figure out what the issue is here, dev on Monday will be able to dig deeper but based on a sample of reports in this thread cross referenced with the database, I can see the Mods being entered and given (pandemonim, I see your HammerShot + Energy Siphon recorded in the DB that you got in a missions today, the record is there). Someone hypothesized this could be related to Mod Stacking, which is a good lead, but hopefully tomorrow we can get more clarity/hotfixes. 

True they could but honestly i dont think they do. and ive seen updates appear at 5-6pm which is in 2-3 hours. but i still think its weird we havent heard anything about this...

Obviously we'll have to wait for a statement, regardless of whether the support team has left for the day, or are still hard at work on this issue. I can only guess on the matter, but since, as DERebecca said, there are logs showing the mods we should be receiving, that it should be safe to continue playing. We should see our mods returned to us eventually. Of course I could be wrong in the matter, however it's entirely up to anybody reading this to decide whether or not they want to play or wait.

Yea i have boosters and Im sorry but mod or no mod im not letting my double exp go to waste! specially when some of these weapons arent my play style lol

dont blame you there i wouldnt want to waste any boosters either, and it sounds like if they have it logged but we havent gotten them they should be able to get them back to us hopefully...

I hope the logs show what we received and that its as easy as just pumping them into our game! i wish they would say if its possible or not cause then id have no problems playing all day today if its so!

i agree 100% i would just like to know cuz i logged off right now cuz of this issue but if they would just say hey sorry we are working on it youll get all your mods then id happily play all day its the not knowing thats getting to me

BUMP

Because obviously this thread keeps getting pushed down as low as the 3rd.... sometimes even 4th thread. DE clearly must not be seeing it. The only sensible excuse as to why there would be no comment or update on this issue.

DERebecca has commented on all of these threads so they most likely know

I don't know if this has to do with the same problem but I just paid 275 plat for Zephyr and I did not get the skill mods for it. I am not stupid I know how to search for mods -.- I'm sick of being told "oh your just stupid search by name" ... I DID 20 TIMES!! I own or have owned every warframe in the game and I never had this problem before and I found the skills just fine the other times. So it is not a "stupid user error"

DERebecca has commented on all of these threads so they most likely know

Not only has she already posted, but I saw her name a few hours ago amongst the folks reading the topic. While it's unfortunate she didn't give us an update, the least I can assume is that she's atleast making sure the problem is known.

I don't know if this has to do with the same problem but I just paid 275 plat for Zephyr and I did not get the skill mods for it. I am not stupid I know how to search for mods -.- I'm sick of being told "oh your just stupid search by name" ... I DID 20 TIMES!! I own or have owned every warframe in the game and I never had this problem before and I found the skills just fine the other times. So it is not a "stupid user error"

It's the same bug that other users have. You probably won't be seeing anything but fusion cores for awhile. Sorry about your luck.

Not only has she already posted, but I saw her name a few hours ago amongst the folks reading the topic. While it's unfortunate she didn't give us an update, the least I can assume is that she's atleast making sure the problem is known.

This was first being reported in support tickets and in other threads as early as last Thursday. Finally on Sunday we get, "Huh? are you sure there is a problem. Ummm, we'll look into in." ...and that's pretty much it.

That isn't a response anyone with the problem is looking for. People are asking to know things like: how long does DE think it might take to fix. Do they think the lost mods will be restored or not. Am I wasting my time even playing until this is fixed, and how seriously are they taking this?

What we have gotten is, "I'll send someone a note about this." I'm sorry, that's pathetic. It would take 10 minutes tops to have somebody address the community quickly and update us.

This was first being reported in support tickets and in other threads as early as last Thursday. Finally on Sunday we get, "Huh? are you sure there is a problem. Ummm, we'll look into in." ...and that's pretty much it.

That isn't a response anyone with the problem is looking for. People are asking to know things like: how long does DE think it might take to fix. Do they think the lost mods will be restored or not. Am I wasting my time even playing until this is fixed, and how seriously are they taking this?

What we have gotten is, "I'll send someone a note about this." I'm sorry, that's pathetic. It would take 10 minutes tops to have somebody address the community quickly and update us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend their behaviour. I'm just trying to believe that they aren't just blatantly ignoring paying customers. So far I'm appalled with their support team or lack there of.

Just wanted to add my name to the list of those not getting mods.  My account is Rank 4 and I haven't gotten any mods in a few days.  Thought I was going crazy then I ran my first orokin vault and got Vacuum which I was excited about (I know its common but yea) and it definitely isn't there.  When I sort by recent now I haven't gotten anything but Cores since, I estimate, at least Thursday night/Friday morning.

Really hoping this is just client side or a display bug with the recent patch... I've logged a lot of hours the past few days and I'm sure there's a ton of mods I'm missing!

I started to notice this bug even before the weekends. Now its Monday and we still haven't gotten any status updates or news from the devs. Its like they don't really care about this game breaking bug at all, so disappointed.