Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Phage's Tendril Beams Focus Faster When You Add Fire Rate Mods?

Brynslustafir

I've been messing around with the Phage, and I certainly like it enough to sink 5 Forma into it. But there's just one thing about it that bugs me to no end. And that's how slowly the beams come together when you zoom in to aim. It just makes it really annoying to pick off multiple enemies spread throughout a large room when any movement besides a brisk jog causes the beams to spread apart to the default position, and then you have to wait for beams to focus again, and again, and again. So  I was just thinking that it would be good if Fire Rate mods would make the beams focus faster when Zoomed in. This would make it a lot easier to deal with large rooms full of enemies. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Unfortunately its the trade off for such a high base damage, to be completely fair, I feel if they buff the zoom time there needs to be a slight damage nerf. I'm not saying it needs hit with the nerf bat, I absolutely love the phage but a faster zoom would just be too OP for the raw damage output from the get-go.

Given the slow drain on ammo, I think the intended functionality is that you HOLD IT and don't let it go from target to target. The slow adjustment allows you to be specific in the level of spread you would like.

If you want it to go to pinpoint faster, you can use Tainted Shell. This doesn't seem to make it focus faster exactly, but it starts the tendrils closer together and doesn't slow down the focus, so you have the same effect. Less time to make it pinpoint.

Edited by VKhaun

how do I change my profile icon? I just bought the frost prime icon

Set it in game, then log out of your Warframe forum account, then log back in on the web-site.

I just tested it to verify, and you have to log out of your forum account for it to refresh.

Edited by LazyKnight

Set it in game, then log out of your Warframe forum account, then log back in on the web-site.

I just tested it to verify, and you have to log out of your forum account for it to refresh.

thank you

edit: back on topic: YES! Phage should close faster with fire rate mods.

Edited by Temp0ralfool