Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pat On The Back To The Sound Team

DJ_Redwire

Hi guys, so this is a very small change that went out for update 12 but for me personally it was something that had been a thorn in my side for the longest time (especially when it was changed around update 11 or so and then rolled back).

This small little change I'm referring to is the new item pick up sound for materials and the like. I really like this new sample and hope it sticks around. Thanks for all that you guys do!

EDIT: Also like the edit on the Penta firing sample that just went out in the most recent hotfix (12.05) - really needed that added THUNK to it, sounds great!

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Hi guys, so this is a very small change that went out for update 12 but for me personally it was something that had been a thorn in my side for the longest time (especially when it was changed around update 11 or so and then rolled back).

This small little change I'm referring to is the new item pick up sound for materials and the like. I really like this new sample and hope it sticks around. Thanks for all that you guys do!

I'd have to say I like the new ammo sound. That classic "shick-click" of picking up a box full of rounds has always been music to my ears in these kinds of games.

The whole "energy zzzzt" (what used to be the Health Orb sound) that we had there for awhile just... didn't fit it quite right with picking up ammo boxes.

So, +1 to the OP!