Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Older Clan Tech Weapons Are Missing Polarities

Kaidinah

Jat Kittag has two polarities and these weapons have none! Akstiletto and Phage also have them! Most clan weapons seem to be missing their polarities. Whats up with that? These weapons take more materials than any other weapons to build and they don't even have polarities. Clan weapons require high mastery levels, yet their polarities are nowhere to be seen. Clan weapons take up forma (which make polarities on weapons) and have no polarities. Doesn't something feel off? Kunai requires two mastery ranks and piddly resources, but it has double V polarities! Wow!

Edited by Kaidinah

One of the things that makes the Vectis a lot more attractive than Lanka is Vectis comes with two V polarities, basically putting it three formas cheaper than Lanka.

As a lanka fanboy, kind of ticked that if I put the same formas into Vectis as Lanka, I have five polarities instead of two.

Edited by SnaleKing

I have to admit this is one of the things I'll criticize DE for doing. Clan tech weapons seriously should have -at least- one polarity in them. It just makes no sense that they don't.

Also, there's a very notable correlation between Formas being introduced, and weapons introduced after it not having polarities. Yes there are some that were still given them, but definitely not as frequently. Luckily, Forma isn't that hard to obtain freely, but it's something I've had to give DE a thumbs down about.

I have to admit this is one of the things I'll criticize DE for doing. Clan tech weapons seriously should have -at least- one polarity in them. It just makes no sense that they don't.

Also, there's a very notable correlation between Formas being introduced, and weapons introduced after it not having polarities. Yes there are some that were still given them, but definitely not as frequently. Luckily, Forma isn't that hard to obtain freely, but it's something I've had to give DE a thumbs down about.

Thankfully forma are easy to obtain. Sadly it means I have to level a weapon to level 30 at least twice to have the starting polarities of incredibly easy to obtain weapons (Hikou, Kunai, Soma).

Yeah, and it's really annoying. DE have been drinking far too much greedy milk -.-

Weird, they both have bar polarities for me.

I'm not sure where you guys are looking, because my Akstilleto and Phage both came stock with a bar polarity.

Sorry, I got my info off the Warframe Wiki. My point still stands and I have edited the post title to reflect this new knowledge.