Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn - Molt For Debuff Clearing

Keldamnar

Maybe it has been suggested before, but wouldn't it be good and logical to use Molt for removing debuffs? (puncture/fire/toxin etc.) Shredding the skin while bleeding (slash proc), should stop it and clear the negative effect from me and pass it over to the decoy.

Sorry for my english.

Been thinking the same thing. Maybe give it a 25-50 self heal (effected by power strength) as well. This would be a great way to give Saryn a role; she'd be a tanky frame with a self heal and nuking.

I fully support this. The new Toxin explosion just doesn't have enough range for it to be justifiable, so perhaps buff that as well without turning it into an outright bomb?

Also for whatever reason Infested just seem to completely ignore the decoy, regardless of whether you cast it in the air, on the ground, on a platform, over a pit, right in their face, etc.

Not bad, for once an idea that does not involve "I want more DPS ffs, I am so underpowered because I´m a utility based frame".

Hrm hrm Trinity + Penta/Ogris says hi, Vauban + Punchthrough/AoE says Hi, Immortal Loki + Crit Melee Weapon says Hi. 

So happy to see this. +1