Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Nah, I stand by my reasoning that they want to release Typhus as the next community warframe.

I allso believe they want to release it together with the Mios, and not because of some cloak and dagger stuff, but because it makes sense.

You mean this? At least we are going to get Infested Archwing.

Yep. This is totally what I mean.

Further I fully expect that at any given time there are a handful off ideas going around the office as to what frame is next.

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d86q27e.jpg

It works. Was always curious to what Tenno looked like under their Frames, It was hinted that they are more or less still human, but I was always hoping for a more "monstrous" feel. Ergo, this concept has my thumbs up. Keep at it Red!

Edited by ND999

It works. Was always curious to what Tenno looked like under their Frames, It was hinted that they are more or less still human, but I was always hoping for a more "monstrous" feel. Ergo, this concept has my thumbs up. Keep at it Red!

Cool beanz bro, I just wanted to post the unfinished work and see what people think of it before I get to the coloring and the finishing touches.

So, this is my 100th post. I've been a long time supporter of RedSkittlez now and I will say this; he is a brilliant and talented artist. He's put so much work into the concept of this frame. Numerous times he has come to me and on teamspeak for suggestions to further improve the concept of his frame and other concepts in hopes to stay true to the lore of Warframe. He's passionate about the game and his work and I sincerely hope this frame makes it into the game one day. Everything is there for DE, the frame concept, skill concepts, lore, everything. People have different opinions, that is to be said; but I believe the majority of the community would love to experience Typhus, RedSkittlez pride and joy.

I for one support this frame, and I would throw down money to buy the frame up instantly if it ever made it into the game. Keep on following your goal RedSkittlez, and here's to hoping that DE introduces your love into the game.

Even though some people out there post that I'm an "evil monster" for posting something that got popular and "it doesn't deserve to be in the game" because of it's popularity. lol, like that's my fault, bunch of hipsters.

But thanks friend for boosting my self-esteem.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Hmm the metamorphosis you are showing, this happens because of Typhus tenno-powers?

Or that all tenno are vulnerable to "evolution" by a special infested creature?

Looks cool though.

Not all Tenno, this is just Typhus when he gets controlled by the Technocyte Virus of the Muralist strand, but because of his sheer force of will, Typhus was able to get some control over the Parasite and use it to create an actual suit of armor instead of a hulking mess of tumors which you see in the picture.

There will always be haters, the most important thing is that YOU love your work, and that nothing any troll on the internet can say will change that.

And then there are the one who also love your work (there are many of us)and would love to see it in game.

Keep your head held high and ignore the hippies, and possibly New Loka as well.

Not all Tenno, this is just Typhus when he gets controlled by the Technocyte Virus of the Muralist strand, but because of his sheer force of will, Typhus was able to get some control over the Parasite and use it to create an actual suit of armor instead of a hulking mess of tumors which you see in the picture.

Aha. A true metamorphosis then. 

Interesting,  he is able to tell the virus what to do in a sense. I suppose the parasite/host relationship was established in these moments.

Sort of like Hayden Tenno when you think about it.

warframe___typhus__metamorphosis_by_reds

When Typhus gets controlled by the Technocyte Virus of the Muralist strand, but because of his sheer force of will, Typhus was able to get some control over the Parasite and use it to create an actual suit of armor

Song:

Not my best work.

Edited by RedSkittlez

the original was way better ... this cover don't have the "thing"

Why does it matter? Talk about the concept not the music I pick.

Edit: Anyway I change the song Because "guns don't kill people, psycho b@##$es do".

Edited by RedSkittlez

Have you descided to blend the old insectoid carapace with the new plated armor then?

To me it feels quite natural to have both present in the evolution.

I am curious though: say the model is ready and in game. Where do you see the colorings? I mean, this armor would have a destinct gleam to it as well as organic "wet" look.

I wonder how you the colors and more importantly, energy? You once had a sort of blood-leakage in places, I never knew if that just looked cool, or if there was more to it.