Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Well sure that too lol

Though is this a new weapon type? First time I've heard of it xD

Mios would be a new weapon type just like the tonfas (kronen) and the sword and board (silva aegis)  were new types

mios was one of the winners of the melee weapon design contest held a couple months back so were those other weapons I mentioned

Ahh, and once again the Typhus thread has come full circle. The "His helmet looks like ash!" post, the "He doesn't fit with the style!" post, the "He's a samurai though!" post, and the "But you can see his skin!" post. I like how at this point Red and everyone else pretty much already has posts/pictures ready for when one of these topics comes up.

Still an amazing concept.

Still waiting for it to be added

And Red is still frigging awesome at what he does.

Ahh, and once again the Typhus thread has come full circle. The "His helmet looks like ash!" post, the "He doesn't fit with the style!" post, the "He's a samurai though!" post, and the "But you can see his skin!" post. I like how at this point Red and everyone else pretty much already has posts/pictures ready for when one of these topics comes up.

Still an amazing concept.

Still waiting for it to be added

And Red is still frigging awesome at what he does.

6sL9NYf.jpg

But its fun though, becaue it helps breath new life into the thread. Without having to "bump" it like some people do with other concepts.

Edited by Senketsu_

Hey Red, whatever happened to the Typhus "Destroyer Mode" concept for his fourth ability?

Good question. We only ever saw one pic of it and it looked pretty epic. Would be interesting to see the concept reintroduced to Typhus as a passive rather than an active. Imagine it, overclocking your health, armor, and shields a bit while getting an intimidating new look after consuming a certain amount of (don't hate me for the prototype referrence but it just works) "biomass".lol

I am pretty sure it was tossed out in favor for something better

Was it though? I mean, I remember Red talking about getting rid of Cataclysm in favor of something new and he was taking suggestions, but then nothing ever came of it. He still has Cataclysm listed as Typhus' 4th and then that other list of optional powers which he has always had.

Was it though? I mean, I remember Red talking about getting rid of Cataclysm in favor of something new and he was taking suggestions, but then nothing ever came of it. He still has Cataclysm listed as Typhus' 4th and then that other list of optional powers which he has always had.

cataclysm was revamped, the original issue was it was too similar to hydroids ult, because both at tentacles, typhus new ult is these boney spikes that shoot out of his wrist when he slams it in the ground, and they come out of the ground and impale enemies

Holy crap your art is amazing!

I like the idea of male and female skins.

That helmet.. has got to be the best Warframe helmet I've ever seen. Hands down. Nyx Prime's beautiful xenomorph head and Excalibur Prime's Pendragon helmet cannot compare.

Mio looks great btw

But Tyhpus his armor that effect is too advanced for the game Meaning that you would literally have to be looking at his arm to see it happen or if that was an affect you wouldn't know

do you mean the armor falling off as he looses health? I think thats more for the fun of making the concept than an actual feature that is requested for him in game, even so no mater what if DE adds typhus they are likely to do some changes of their own here and there 

Edited by Melos-mevim

Mio looks great btw

But Tyhpus his armor that effect is too advanced for the game Meaning that you would literally have to be looking at his arm to see it happen or if that was an affect you wouldn't know

Too advance for this game? (That's like me saying that Arkwing is too advance for this game)  It's already implemented with the Corpus crewman, which you could blow off their armour pieces, hence of the missing helmet. But hey, it's just an idea if DE does not want to implement it that's fine.

Edited by RedSkittlez

cataclysm was revamped, the original issue was it was too similar to hydroids ult, because both at tentacles, typhus new ult is these boney spikes that shoot out of his wrist when he slams it in the ground, and they come out of the ground and impale enemies

Wasn't that always how it worked? It even had a picture that went along with it showing the spikes coming out of the ground, didn't it?