Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

please read the forum, Typhus is not an infested frame he is an example of the technocite virus being more agressive to the host than it is with the other frames

Please read what I said. I mention possible, never called it infested.

Please read what I said. I mention possible, never called it infested.

i did read what you said "possibly infested" would imply that the design of typhus was somthing of an infested nature, i apologize if it was not your intent to imply this, my intention was to save red here from having to go through the trouble of explaining to yet another person that Typhus is not an infested warframe.

i did read what you said "possibly infested" would imply that the design of typhus was somthing of an infested nature, i apologize if it was not your intent to imply this, my intention was to save red here from having to go through the trouble of explaining to yet another person that Typhus is not an infested warframe.

I understand and I see why my wording was read another way.

Also was lazy being on mobile,should have wrote out my full thought. 

Would like the idea for DE to use this frame for a possible infested frame. Since even if they accept it they're likely to alter it some to their liken, like with Birdie frame.

That's what I should have said earlier, my bad.

If it will be add in the game it will be cool, But De will change the look, like it was with zephyr, that looks wery cool on concept, and strange =___= in the game.

thats why when they do put it ingame. We all need to send messages to the DE staff telling them they BETTER NOT drastically change Typhus's look or there will be hell to pay. 

thats why when they do put it ingame. We all need to send messages to the DE staff telling them they BETTER NOT drastically change Typhus's look or there will be hell to pay. 

are you telling the psychopath to threaten DE? i would rather not go rabid thank you ... and besides DE are nice and reasonable people ...unlike another game company we all know ...

Edited by PsychoRioe

If it will be add in the game it will be cool, But De will change the look, like it was with zephyr, that looks wery cool on concept, and strange =___= in the game.

Compared to the original frames... nekros, valkyr,oberon,zephyr,hydroid and excal's proto armor look strange. Oh let's not forget ember prime and rhino prime. As a matter of fact the original zephyr concept fits in more with the older frames than what's in game. I'm not sure if you noticed but we're headed towards a darker game. Typhus will make it, he will be altered but not as drastically as zephyr. 

Hi all! Great to see this is still evolving.

I am building a 3D model of Typhus and just started today. I want to get as much feedback as possible before doing anything more to it since the design has evolved since the original version.

typhus_fan_warframe_3dhead_wip_1_by_gabe

Keep in mind this is my first draft and I always do many iterations. Keep the feedback coming :)

I am building a 3D model of Typhus and just started today. I want to get as much feedback as possible before doing anything more to it since the design has evolved since the original version.

Keep in mind this is my first draft and I always do many iterations. Keep the feedback coming :)

I think the "mandibles" should be a bit thicker and brought up a little closer to the jawline, they're kind of low right now.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

If you really want to get an idea of what needs to be done then talk to Red. He's the final authority on Typhus after all. I'm sure if you were to collaborate with him you'd be able to pull off exactly what he's supposed to be.

This is the best waframe concept I've seen in this section. I think the entire thing would fit quite nicely with the new infested tileset in the works.  I'm surprised this hasn't been featured on Devspeak.

10/10.  I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.  Keep up the good work!

warframe___bringing_it_back_by_redskittl

I think you should give him his current helmet. ^^ the one on the far right.

Ok I will post the progress down the line. First up is a comparison between the old helmet I have done so far, and the redone Samurai helmet.

There are some differences, but all in all I think it´s going in the right direction.

Thoughts?

typhys_comparison_1_by_gaber111-d7f94z2.

If this were put into the game with the samurai aesthetic I would totally drop platinum for it or farm as many hours/days the game would make me do so to get his BPs, which would probably be the case if they were to release him right now, because I have but 3 platinum in the bank at the moment.