Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I like the new version but I still don't know about the helmet... without the mandibles it feels kinda... I guess it feels like a whole new frame. Like I said I like it but the helmets are still iffy for me. Maybe I'll warm up to em after a bit. Keep up the good work Red, you never cease to impress 

I like the new version but I still don't know about the helmet... without the mandibles it feels kinda... I guess it feels like a whole new frame. Like I said I like it but the helmets are still iffy for me. Maybe I'll warm up to em after a bit. Keep up the good work Red, you never cease to impress 

It has 10 mandibles. What more do you want? lol

bbbbbut they arent the Predator mandibles :'( lol

Yeah that's kind of what got me. They were a part of him for so long it's kinda weird not seeing them. But concepts change and adapt.

It has 10 mandibles. What more do you want? lol

Dude; I don't want anything, I still like the concept and its look I guess it was just a big change from the other helmet designs. I was just stating my opinion and to be honest I didn't realize those were mandibles. lol 

Hey, concept art should have lots and lots of variations. Usually when design is implemented its after combing through versions. RedSkittles has art for days too! Makes me hopeful they will someday make this in game. 

Also, love the foot-thumbs! :)

I'm sorry to all here. But I have to say this as much as I love all the new designs, I feel as if Typhus has been replaced now. Its not even something I feel I can truly love anymore. This isn't the Typhus I grew to wanna have anymore. Its the truth. I love all the pics that are coming but I'm wearing down at all the new designs now. I really want the original ver. or at least a ver. with the old mandibles back. That's what I fell in love with was the insect with a tiny bit of samurai not a near full samurai with little of the insect. I understand its a concept but I feel as if this is taking the designing to an extreme where what was once the reason for all the following has all but dissolved away. I know I am doing what a lot of "fans" do and I will admit I am a hypocrite. I will ask politely though that Red consider bringing something of the original back.  

I'm sorry to all here. But I have to say this as much as I love all the new designs, I feel as if Typhus has been replaced now. Its not even something I feel I can truly love anymore. This isn't the Typhus I grew to wanna have anymore. Its the truth. I love all the pics that are coming but I'm wearing down at all the new designs now. I really want the original ver. or at least a ver. with the old mandibles back. That's what I fell in love with was the insect with a tiny bit of samurai not a near full samurai with little of the insect. I understand its a concept but I feel as if this is taking the designing to an extreme where what was once the reason for all the following has all but dissolved away. I know I am doing what a lot of "fans" do and I will admit I am a hypocrite. I will ask politely though that Red consider bringing something of the original back.  

^This I agree with.

This isn't Typhus anymore.  Typhus was lost when the Samurai concept went out of control.  This is a different character altogether.

^This I agree with.

This isn't Typhus anymore.  Typhus was lost when the Samurai concept went out of control.  This is a different character altogether.

^Sorry to say but I have to agree.

If feels like the design has lost its roots. It may be a concept but still... this isn't Typhus... or at least the typhus I knew. Honestly even after looking at it it looks more demonic and necrotic then insect.

^This I agree with.

^Sorry to say but I have to agree.

If feels like the design has lost its roots. It may be a concept but still... this isn't Typhus... or at least the typhus I knew. Honestly even after looking at it it looks more demonic and necrotic then insect.

I appreciate the concern and I'm thankful for the constructive feedback. In the future though I would appreciate it more if I was told this in the middle of the design process, especially to those who were privy to it during the creation period. All in all, thanks for the positive feedback, but I just had to express my frustration as some of the drawings take a long time to complete.

Also, as for those who believe he looks too much like a demon, look up lotus mantis on google or Wikipedia and you'll see where my thought process came from.

Typhus through History

warframe___typhus_through_history_by_red

Who is your favorite?! You decide!

To me, the last armor, repose set, you are drawing now is my favorite. But for the helm I prefer the second one of this image (starting from left).

I have to agree with this. The new ones look amazing and I would like to see the finished versions. But they dont feel like the Typhus we all grew to love and support.

Typhus through History

On the middle left, the Rebirth. I always loved that one. I felt it gave off the perfect fit of Samurai and Parasite, it was simple yet beautiful, It was something I could see myself playing in Warframe. The Repose looked good but it felt more like his Primed version personally

Gotta love it

r4sUDHX.png

PS. Love the Typhis hugging OG Typhus XD

PPS, dose that Tshirt say 'born to be an &#!'?

Edited by Senketsu_

Typhus through History

I personally like the original and Rebirth. Which reminds me, what was it that you didn't like about the end result of Rebirth? You said something about not being happy with it, right?

I personally like the original and Rebirth. Which reminds me, what was it that you didn't like about the end result of Rebirth? You said something about not being happy with it, right?

Just look at Rebirth, standing there all sexy with his shirt open, sayin "ladies come get some"

or "deal with it" 

ZmoVz9R.png