Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Not to be rude but, damn it man stop with all the reworks, rebirth 1.0 was perfect and obviously I am not the only one who thinks so.

Too be fair, I did say I wasn't too happy with Rebirth, so that's why I'm redesigning it to a point where I'm more comfortable with it.

I think people might need to realize that artists get a little tired looking at/drawing the same thing. Revision is healthy because it gives everyone more options. Whether either skin is the best, we have options to look at now. Potential skins out of each change. Loosen up a little guys. The man (I assume you are male) is working hard on art you get to look at free. Rebirth 1.0 will always stay the same, archived in the Typhus thread. He's not going anywhere.

I don't know if this is true for you Skittlez, but I like reworking old designs for fun. You just get burnt out drawing the same old thing. It's refreshing for any artist to do this, otherwise you never improve.

My personal two cents on which design is better? Neither. I like both equally. Which is perhaps why you should try blending them both in different ways. Just as a fun creative exercise. :D (Edit: Which seems to be what you're doing with Rebirth 2.0. Good on you. XD)

Edited by ZeroJackdaw

I'm sorry to the creator of this war frame. Also i'm not trying to be rude. Your Frame concept and it's powers do not go together what so ever. It's almost offensive... Samurai weren't disgraceful "leech" type warriors that were "glass cannons".. The were skilled masters of the blade, battle, and honor. To those who were disgraceful, found their redeeming honor in seppuku.. You have a a PERFECT frame concept, just not ability and bio wise. They would be more fitting for an Oni(which there are many types of demons in Japanese mythology), Ninja or a combination of both.

I'm sorry to the creator of this war frame. Also i'm not trying to be rude. Your Frame concept and it's powers do not go together what so ever. It's almost offensive... Samurai weren't disgraceful "leech" type warriors that were "glass cannons".. The were skilled masters of the blade, battle, and honor. To those who were disgraceful, found their redeeming honor in seppuku.. You have a a PERFECT frame concept, just not ability and bio wise. They would be more fitting for an Oni(which there are many types of demons in Japanese mythology), Ninja or a combination of both.

It's called creative liberty friend.

Well, you know, it's called a short bio for a reason. But his original storyline was that he was an honorable samurai esque tenno who was captured by Alad V while trying to rescue his friends. He was experimented on by enhancing the technocyte virus in his frame, resulting in the Typhus we now know. He wants to die an honorable death in battle and seek revenge for the injustices against him and his allies. Even though he is a leech and he doesn't bolster anyone but himself, that's just the parasite within him. Parasite aside, he is still very much a samurai.

Edited by RedSkittlez