Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I cannot disagree that Excalibur is one of the weaker Warframes, but like all Warframes, Excalibur can be as deadly as any other Warframe in the game. It just takes skill and know-how to use properly. You can't just run into a room with Excalibur and expect to face-tank everything a Level 40 Heavy Gunner can throw at you.

And in response to Loki being considered "Melee-Centric"; you have to consider that Loki does have two powers that compliment melee, the first being radial disarm, which forces all enemies in the area to use melee only. The other power is, of course, invisibility. Which grants a x4 (!) modifier to all melee damage dealt by Loki for the duration of the power. Loki also has a higher base speed compared to Ash, making him a much more nimble fighter, well suited to fast attacking weapons like daggers or some long-swords.

semi melee I kinda see what your saying but not intentionally meant to be that way

I think DE was more seeing radial as a cripple for enemies so the tenno could just shoot them

and they wanted to encourage stealth attacks with the melee buff so ya

its not really meant to be melee frame but I see what your saying

ogris is also semi auto

also your comparing the best guns in the game to a clan research weapon

two of those weapons can be red crits and one of them is arguably the strongest in the game  

so tell me how this makes sense again

that's like comparing skana prime to dakra prime

Let me repeat what you said "have you seen Attica with thunderbolt you sir obviously have not felt real power" I'm just saying there are better weapons that makes you feel like a "God".

it was in reference to lv 40 gunner they are like tissue paper when it comes to corrosive making them less threating ten fold   

Again, let me repeat myself "How's that got to do with anything with Loki's and Excalibur's powers."

Edited by RedSkittlez

Let me repeat what you said "have you seen Attica with thunderbolt you sir obviously have not felt real power" I'm just saying there are better weapons that makes you feel like a "God".

Again, let me repeat myself "How's that got to do with anything with Loki's and Excalibur's powers."

it didn't I was simply pointing out the fact the original author noted that heavy gunners are apparently a threat when there not

srry red I don't know how to do the multi quote thing  

as for Attica I was simply pointing out that the original author felt that Attica was junk when its not, its not anywhere near junk its very useful especially with a mirage holding it

Edited by Rynefall

it didn't I was simply pointing out the fact the original author noted that heavy gunners are apparently a threat when there not

Okay, let me see you just use  Excalibur but only powers. No weapons, just powers and by yourself.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Okay, let me see you just use  Excalibur but only powers. No weapons, just powers and by yourself.

OK at the end of the mission it will look allot like this 300kill done by power mainly slash dash

boom slash dash

boom slash dash

boom slash dash

its his only "good" skill

the 4rth skill takes way to long to cast and isn't that much more powerful then to quick slash dashes

OK at the end of the mission it will look allot like this 300kill done by power mainly slash dash

boom slash dash

boom slash dash

boom slash dash

the 4rth skill takes way to long to cast and isn't that much more powerful then to quick slash dashes

So you're telling me you can kill 300 level 40+ heavy gunners just slash dash alone.

Edited by RedSkittlez

So you're telling me you can kill 300 level 40+ heavy gunners just slash dash alone.

ha lol I thought you meant any mission and I did state that I feel excail is one of the weakest in the game

also Red I'm having that exact debate right now  on a different post about the inequality in relation to AOE to DMG ironically its the topic currently below yours or above considering who just commented on who   

ha lol I thought you meant any mission and I did state that I feel excail is one of the weakest in the game

also Red I'm having that exact debate right now  on a different post about the inequality in relation to AOE to DMG ironically its the topic currently below yours or above considering who just commented on who   

and here I was thinking this argument was over and we could begin getting back to drooling over Red's awesome sexy frame, can you do us all a favor and just knock off this "so and so frames suck, but oh never forget corrosive builds" argument

boom slash dash

boom slash dash

boom slash dash

Radial Javelin is too long? ultimates are meant to be too long to cast because they're powerful, how bout when someone has natural talent which increases casting speed and because radial javelin is really long to cast it is actually one of the powerful ultimates like Oberon's reckoning, Radial Javelin deals 1000 damage which is more than Rhino's rhino stomp but not as powerful a reckoning which is 1000+ damage dealt

Radial Blind is useful to increase melee damage and take out enemies before they can see you.

Super Jump is useful when you use Heavy Impact and to get to places faster or maybe show more enemies power like shooting while in the air.

Slash Dash is useful but you probably have to rapidly use it because it goes straight forward but Radial Javelin takes so much enemies out all at once.

I use it alot but because of the other abilities I have a way better chance to survive and kill instead of just Slash Dash.

Radial Javelin is too long? ultimates are meant to be too long to cast because they're powerful, how bout when someone has natural talent which increases casting speed and because radial javelin is really long to cast it is actually one of the powerful ultimates like Oberon's reckoning, Radial Javelin deals 1000 damage which is more than Rhino's rhino stomp but not as powerful a reckoning which is 1000+ damage dealt

Radial Blind is useful to increase melee damage and take out enemies before they can see you.

Super Jump is useful when you use Heavy Impact and to get to places faster or maybe show more enemies power like shooting while in the air.

Slash Dash is useful but you probably have to rapidly use it because it goes straight forward but Radial Javelin takes so much enemies out all at once.

I use it alot but because of the other abilities I have a way better chance to survive and kill instead of just Slash Dash.

Amen to that :D

I'm rank 8 and I've built my excal to be one of my favorite frames