Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Clipping Issues

Noogums

Will they be changed back in a future update? Just wondering, because before U12, the holstering animations looked terribly awkward, especially with some of the melee weapons.

Yeah, this was the issue that I was trying to address with my changes. I'll sit down with Geoff after Melee 2.0 and come up with a plan of attack.

Yeah, this was the issue that I was trying to address with my changes. I'll sit down with Geoff after Melee 2.0 and come up with a plan of attack.

Good to hear, it's unfortunate these new holsters didn't work out right away, I really liked some of them. It's nice to get a change now and then, and they definitely had promise. I'm going to re-start the thread when that patch goes live so that the clipping issues we are reporting are for the holster positions that are in use.

Somehow imagined you guys doing a turn based battle against a board of suits.

Geoff used Lift. Draice used reposition.

Edited by NetSlayer

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the help, but we're just going to revert the holster changes back for now. The change should go out in tomorrow's patch, and we'll get the animators to take a more thorough polish pass on them in a future Update. Thanks again for helping me track down the issues, and sorry about pain caused by my first pass on these.

Cheers,

Draice.

That's unfortunate. Really liked some of these holster positions and the clipping did seem bearable to me. 

Edited by Naith

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the help, but we're just going to revert the holster changes back for now. The change should go out in tomorrow's patch, and we'll get the animators to take a more thorough polish pass on them in a future Update. Thanks again for helping me track down the issues, and sorry about pain caused by my first pass on these.

Cheers,

Draice.

Ok then I'll hold off on finding holstering issues and focus on idle stance and how some weapons clip into them.