Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotkey 4 Skills Need To Be More Varied On Future Frames

WhiteCopain

One thing that's starting to bug me about a lot of the "Ultimate" Abilities is they're mostly just... the same. A lot of them are big AOE heavy damage things. aside from visuals/elements, there's not relaly a difference between Frost and Volt ults for instance.

I get That it's nice to have abilities like that in abundance, but there needs to be more varience. What about delayed things, like a ime bomb. Somethign you Detonate like C4, and so on? There's tons of ways you could add variation.

P.S. I'm not actually saying use a timebomb or C4, those are just common to understand. It could be "Darkness bomb" or whatever people want for their stuff.

Apparently most frames use a different version of another warframe's ability. With Rhino being the first one to have a copied ability. Example, Frost abilities are exactly similar to Volt's and both of them has an aoe ult like Mag.

I think we could use some single target ults, for quick dispatching of special mobs and high damage to bosses. Like if you mixed Excal's 1 with Ashes 4 but on a single target so you slash dash, teleport, repeat 4-5 times, dealing high damage to a single target with chances to hit mobs around him, if he's surrounded.

or something that the player can control rather than "fire and forget" AoE nukes. Somethin like melee/ranged enhancements like Saryn's 3.

Edited by AXCrusnik

let's put some hope in the new skils coming

i agree that some skills are too similar

the worst is still Ex ulti and ash shuriken,

with the bow +and boltor family ash shuriken and EX ulti are just like casual moves

something that the player can control rather than "fire and forget" AoE nukes. Somethin like melee/ranged enhancements like Saryn's 3.

this. and the worst again is ash.. since the result is not even nice for the eyes and you never know if you will kill the guy you wanted too at first..

but yet AOE nuke sound legit for elemental users like frost and volt

Edited by Tsoe