Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Nerf The Lato Vandal And Prime Also?

Sebastianx

As the title says,why do that when new players don't have access to them.I understand the Braton vs Lato argument,where the Lato would easily win...but why the Vandal and Prime ?

My favourite weapon now stands in ruin. I have over 40000 kills with the Lato V but now I can't kill a damn thing with it. DE please revert the changes,because let's be honest...it isn't really Soma tier OP. 

If anything, the Lato needs some crit chance and status chance buff but NOT a nerf to an already unused weapon.

DE,lately you've been doing some silly things,you nerf Frost,the only defensive frame besides Vauban,but Vauban is not really useful vs ranged targets...you also nerf the Lato,and all this while there are things that outclass everything else in their respective field by a shipload,running rampant and unchecked while you nerf the already weak things in the game.

the two special versions of Lato are 'balanced' in comparison to Lato, so if Lato changes, i wouldn't be surprised if the other two change. 

that being said, if 'swag' Equipment could be viable choices for all gameplay... that would be interesting.

The lato prime and vandals should be at least comparable to the magnus and/or vasto.  They shouldn't be there for us to have in our inventories to collect dust.

Yeah, Lato prime should be equal to Magnus, at least. If people complain about that they always have an option to just buy a Magnus. Skana prime, likewise, should be at least good as ether sword, if not as strong as Dakra prime

What good is a master and grandmaster's loot if they are too weak to use? 

Vandal, and Prime was nerfed when they rolled out damage 2.0 with regular Lato.

I assume since the Lato was nerfed the Vandel, and Prime damage gap was now too big. So they nerf those to so the gap wouldn't be so big. I mean 11 compared to 30/27 that gap is just huge so they had to nerf it.

Edited by Rafarix

I understand the Braton vs Lato argument,where the Lato would easily win...

TBH I think that's a weak argument to begin with, the Braton should simply have been buffed rather than the Lato being brought down to its (rather horrible) level. 

Giving players S#&$ty weapons is a surefire way to turn them off of the game before they even give it a proper chance. 

I really feel sad for new players, having a sidearm that cant even kill LANCER [1] D:

But why nerf the closed and founder exclusive Lato vandal/prime?

I know it's mostly a thophy weapon but some people really like it and it means more than a trophy to them, I cant wrap my head around this whole lato nerf thing and DE never mentioning ''Nerfs'' in the patch notes or devstreams. (well, for some they do but not for the majority of nerfed weps/warframes.)

Edited by HAR1MAU

speaking of lato vandal, if i sell it do i still get the slot it occupied? planned on keeping it but really, this is too much.

besides, why nerf an unobteniable weapon that is already sub par to 90% of secondaries? i really fail to get it at all...

Edited by bl4ckhunter

speaking of lato vandal, if i sell it do i still get the slot it occupied? planned on keeping it but really, this is too much.

besides, why nerf an unobteniable weapon that is already sub par to 90% of secondaries? i really fail to get it at all...

It's almost as if they want you to get rid of that awesome unique pistol. Honestly the empty slot will probably serve you better.

Come on Weapon balance team, you can't really want this?