Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vulkar Needs Some Love! A Whole Lotta Love!

FromTheAlps

I know, its old news, but my god that thing needs a buff. In my opinion, it's useless beyond Venus and I would take the Mk1 Braton every day over this piece of garbage.
The damage is way to low, clip size too small and the reload time is insane. 4 seconds!?! Wtf? And 5 morphids to build this thing, that is a rip-off!

DE should put it on the market for 15.000 creds ,or better, double the damage and half the reload time to make it usable.

Edited by FromTheAlps

I've finally gone back to my vulkar recently and pretty much the only correct thing I saw in the post was about the reload time.  It is a very long reload.

As for the damage, with just a couple mods it is a one shot machine against many enemies.

The fire rate is decent and for the few enemies that can survive one shot, the second shot is close enough that you can still hit them just fine.

The accuracy claim that one person made is way off, while aiming or not aiming, it hits the crosshair perfectly every time.

I can understand why most people won't love the Vulkar because it can only kill a few targets per clip.  But for any patient person, it works just fine.

Besides when quickly compared to the other sniper rifles, it has the highest physical damage of all of them.  It's critical chance is close to the ones that beat it on chance.  It's multiplier is only 1.5 which is probably some person's complaint.  It also matches the high status chance of the other sniper rifles.  The only drawback is that it is a slow reload.

U think the Vulkar is bad, you should see the Snipetron. All though no longer available i do not think.

Vulkar got a buff, now does 145 dmg, which is not bad for a beginner sniper rifle. Yah it still sucks though if u want to compare it to the other 3 sniper rifles.

Edited by MindlessWar