The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma 4 Formas

blackbeastlord1

Question

what are u talking about ? :D u deal over 900 dmg less each shoot with bane instead of hammershoot

(dmg+elemental)*6,6*1,3<(dmg+elemental)*8,4

Actually nope. I just did a run on ludi, ceres with (almost) the same build as Skiping (my Heavy Caliber is two from the top) and go to find a bombard. First time (Bane of Grineer) and i hit 1327 on a headshot on him; second run (Hammershot instead of Bane of Grineer) and i hit 1214.

That being said, I dn't like to use any of those mods, I run with Shred on all my builds.

Well hes got that D polarity in there, so HS or a Cold damage mod fits there. - is the other element. Vs are filled with Serration, Split Chamber, and HC or Shred depending on preference.

The way I see it, theres 3 build options.

Hammer Shot vs. Bane; Bane gives more damage on reg hits and a bit more damage overall, Hammershot gives more damage on crits and adds significant status chance, which may or may not be important depending on enemy type and level (and which elements you have active). When using Corrosive against Grineer I prefer HS, when using Toxic against Corpus its kinda meh and bane is better.

Heavy Caliber vs. Shred: HCal gives 25% more DPS increase over Shred, for a -55% accuracy penalty. Shred also gives the potential for dealing 2x or more damage when hitting multiple enemies with punchthrough, and the extra RoF gets you through the spinup phase faster. Personally I prefer Shred.

The third option is a Critical Delay / Hammershot instead of the 4 above mods. This gives a reduced RoF and terrible DPS, but a great dmg/ammo and an incredible 90% crit chance / 8.4x modifier. With Critical Headshots currently double dipping from the damage multiplier, this is a viable build for taking out heavies.

Waiting for someone to actually help the OP and give him a build that matches his polarities.

OP, do you have heavy Cal?  What level?  Do you have Hammershot?  What level?

I fail to see the problem as for grineer he can use the D to match with Cryo Rounds to make Viral (as some builds here have been shown); corpus, aswell Cryo Rounds to make Magnetic (also shown); Void to put Cryo Rounds after have made corrosive to help with shields.

Sorry for getting off topic on my recent posts. Assuming the OP has all mods maxed out.

Grineer

6SjJh.png

Corpus/Void

6SjEk.png

Infested

6SjT6.png

All you do is fill in the polarities with the highest mod points. Tell me if they all fit. If not, I may need to modify.

Edited by Skyping

Grineer should be using Corrosive damage, not Viral. Rad for higher dmg/sec w.o procs at higher levels.

Corpus should be using 150% Toxin, not Magnetic with a bit of toxic damage. The third slot goes to Bane or Shred. 150% toxic will kill Moas slightly slower and crewmen much faster than 180% mag 90% toxic.

Infested should be using Corrosive. Increased damage to Ancients is more important than increased damage to Lessers. Fire can be added for easier lesser kills, or cold for help against Healers.

Infested especially benefit from Shred/Puncture. Corpus to some extent do as well, as they tend to cluster under the Shield Ospreys.

With Darzk's information, you can use one build for every faction.

6Sna3.png

I did not put Shred/Malignant Force because he has a D polarity he needs to use and he has 2 - polarities. Hopefully this build will fit okay, assuming he has all maxed mods.

Make sure Electric and Toxin are right next to each other but before the cryo rounds. Hope this helps. Cheers and have a great time playing Warframe!

Edited by Skyping