Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The New Mods Of U12

AnActualPool

I was wondering if I have most of them. Here's my list of know I know:

natural talent: decreases casting animation speed. Dash type.

Dead Eye aura: increases base dmg of sniper rifles (doesnt have a positive affect on bows I think). "v" type aura.

Shotgun amp(finally) aura: increases base dmg of shotguns. "v" type aura.

Loot dectector aura: shows loot crates on mini-map. (Who cares)

Lighting blades aura: adds lighting dmg (I assume electric) to melee. Also a "v" type.

Sprint boost aura: increase sprint speed. Dash type

>>Team Armory Aura<< "Infinite clip size for all team members" it's for a dash thing aura. <--i want. But I can feel a ner coming. The nerd is probably going to be like, "increases magazine captivity for all teammates if applicable" or something...

And we got elemental resistance mods for aura... I cannot believe we don't any good D type aura mods. devs, why not a shield increasing mod? Instead of a usles health increasing mod.

Also Steel Charge got an update increasing it from a max of lvl5 to lvl10. It's probably because of melee 2.0 is coming,this reminds me of the -20% while airborn mod tbh. Do you think they will buff rifle amp? Or they're just doing that to buff melee to make it more useful. Sorry for poor English btw

i dont think you can get any of them except natural tallent and dead eye

they only mentioned that these have been added in the changelog

Sprint Boost is also mentioned.

However, if they are really in-game, we can get auras only from alerts, so be on the look out!

(However#2: These mods are shown in the Codex since the Codex exists.)

And... Loot Detector: "Who Cares"??? You've never been farming or even trying to get missing materials, have you?

Yes, yes, I've farmed for neural sensors and oxuim just the other day. I'd just have more offensive, defense, or supportive aura than a looting one.

Sprint Boost is also mentioned.

However, if they are really in-game, we can get auras only from alerts, so be on the look out!

(However#2: These mods are shown in the Codex since the Codex exists.)

And... Loot Detector: "Who Cares"??? You've never been farming or even trying to get missing materials, have you?

I don't know how to quote people so I'm testing this out lol

I really hope that Melee damage buff that DE mentioned about isn't that Steel Charge Buff... But I doubt that it is anyway :D

My understanding from watching the livestreams is that the buff is something that happens when you have the Melee weapon equipped and not a general Melee buff. I could be wrong about that though.

Post again if you saw an Alert for one of those or droped one. Until then it is just spreading misinformation.

You got i wrong. I wasnt contradicting you, i was just saying that people say OP is spreading false rumors. Should made it clearer, can be confusing.