Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Difficult For Players :(( :((

DarkChen

n update 6 we are still very violent but why when updating 7 warframe start sucking blood players, even money in warframe game has made ​​players find it difficult.Spend money in the game for the fusion mod, buy item (heath & ammo) made ​​the gamer having a lot of difficulty.Some people play with I spent game because warframe so fascinated money while making money is too difficult, so I want to make clear that should warframe review this.T

im having problems getting back. rank 30 volt. before update 325 health and about 400 shield, now its as if im rank 1. no mods, cant find any. i cant connect to any chat server. its just frustrating cuz i want to play and i like the game but its annoying cuz all of my old mods for everything are gone and i only have the 4 skills. thats it. No shield capacity, sprint speed, melee damage, hp increase. nothing of the sort. 150 shield and 100 hp. maybe its becuase im bad at the game, but im finding it difficult to run solos as a rank 30 volt. i mean seriously. i just need to get the old stuff back and im finding that extemely infuriating and difficult

Edited by Hyleos

Reasons on the heavy Money sink on Fusion Mods

1.) People were requesting it... they always complained on having too much money in Closed Beta so this was the way to drain it down... they removed the old Mod system because it was the main source of the problem (with the prices they were giving and the usefulness was low)

2.) There needed to be something unique with this system of a Fusion Mod. Heavy Prices because the further you upgrade the Mod, the more useful it becomes. Makes up for it saving your butt later when you do a impossible mission (Example Xini).

3.) Farming Player... there was so many people Farming/Grinding in the Close Beta it was uncompairible with anything else. So to make it worth more their time, this was another solution. Have them Grind a little longer for better results than before with their Warframe (survivability).

You can see that Players were technicly wanting this or something related... but when they got it, they complain that it was worst than the old System of Mods because they mainly didn't understand it or didn't want to take the time to find the mods they need to keep going. It's easy to get them, and then get the money to upgrade them... but they rather not waste their time exploring the area and gain as much stuff as possible.

im willing to give the time, im just saying its difficult to do so, and ive made about 30 or so runs since yesterday and only have found 5 mods

Do M Prime on Mercury, guaranteed mod drop after each finish even if you don't kill anything and the Grineer are beanbang shooting beanbags..

Edited by rCaliberGX

Reasons on the heavy Money sink on Fusion Mods

1.) People were requesting it... they always complained on having too much money in Closed Beta so this was the way to drain it down... they removed the old Mod system because it was the main source of the problem (with the prices they were giving and the usefulness was low)

2.) There needed to be something unique with this system of a Fusion Mod. Heavy Prices because the further you upgrade the Mod, the more useful it becomes. Makes up for it saving your butt later when you do a impossible mission (Example Xini).

3.) Farming Player... there was so many people Farming/Grinding in the Close Beta it was uncompairible with anything else. So to make it worth more their time, this was another solution. Have them Grind a little longer for better results than before with their Warframe (survivability).

You can see that Players were technicly wanting this or something related... but when they got it, they complain that it was worst than the old System of Mods because they mainly didn't understand it or didn't want to take the time to find the mods they need to keep going. It's easy to get them, and then get the money to upgrade them... but they rather not waste their time exploring the area and gain as much stuff as possible.

Would have been nice if they had explained it properly though. I have ~600 fusion cores and little use for them since it's more efficent to just use mod drops to fuse my mods. Could have had millions of credits to spend on fusion instead of thousands of useless fusion cores.

Would have been nice if they had explained it properly though. I have ~600 fusion cores and little use for them since it's more efficent to just use mod drops to fuse my mods. Could have had millions of credits to spend on fusion instead of thousands of useless fusion cores.

The fusion cores were a means to remove the Mods... if players sold the mods ahead of time they wouldn't got any XP for their abilities and those said abilities would be weak. They tried to help those with mods get a better start with the new system.

Yes, they should have done a video explaination since people can't understand the writen one lol

Since I usually sell my mods the moment i get em on the Update 7, I only had enough fusion cores to max out my Ash's Bladestorm ability. :L

The fusion cores were a means to remove the Mods... if players sold the mods ahead of time they wouldn't got any XP for their abilities and those said abilities would be weak. They tried to help those with mods get a better start with the new system.

Yes, they should have done a video explaination since people can't understand the writen one lol

Since I usually sell my mods the moment i get em on the Update 7, I only had enough fusion cores to max out my Ash's Bladestorm ability. :L

I'd rather have the ~5 million credits I could have sold my mods for pre u7 than 637 fusion cores that I can't even afford to use. I can easily get piles of mods and fusion cores just running defense missions. Getting millions of credits on the other hand is a different story.

Imo they should temporarliy raise the value of fusion cores (just for a day or two) so that people are genuinely compensated for their lost mods. That would make the transition to u7 a lot less painful than a pile of useless fusion cores.

Edited by Aggh

Imo they should temporarliy raise the value of fusion cores (just for a day or two) so that people are genuinely compensated for their lost mods. That would make the transition to u7 a lot less painful than a pile of useless fusion cores.

They kinda did the opposite... first day they had the prices set too high on fusion (1mil for 1 level)... fixed but I don't think they'll increase the price even on the first day. Mainly due to the issue that is was a Money Sink thing, not a means to make the cash flow higher for players.

They kinda did the opposite... first day they had the prices set too high on fusion (1mil for 1 level)... fixed but I don't think they'll increase the price even on the first day. Mainly due to the issue that is was a Money Sink thing, not a means to make the cash flow higher for players.

DE said that people would be compensated for their lost mods in the transition to mod 1.0 to mod 2.0 to make it less painful; the fusion cores did not actually achieve this. A lot of people burned credits when the prices were too high and even the people that didn't can't afford to use the fusion cores that were supposed to make the transition between systems less painful.

Early on, providing the fusion cores did the exact opposite of what they said they would and even now it is doing pretty much nothing for cbt players in terms of making the transition any easier.

Edited by Aggh

price of fusion should be low

It's low if you fuse card duplicates instead of fusion core. The price practically dropped from 2k to 200-800 credit. However, farming for duplicates is another matter altogether. With shield/health mod which have 10 level, you need 1024 duplicates to reach rank10, impossible in the current state.

Fusion core is a new source of money along excess BPs from Vor and other bosses.