The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Breaking Stuttering At All Times

TaseTase

I get some half-second stutters every 1-5 seconds anywhere inside the game; login screen, planet screen, and it's even more pronounced in combat/game.

I tried turning off DirectX 11 and Multithreaded rendering but it does nothing.

I'm using the 64-bit Steam version: i7 920, 18gb of RAM, GTX 760 2GB, 1920x1080, everything on except PhysX and v-sync, High shadows and Texture Memory. FPS outside of the stutter is 60.

I've gotten heavy stutters once per gaming session.  (usually 2 hours or so)  Usually about 2-5 stutters, each about 1/2 second long.  The game slows to about 2-5 frames per second, and I'm usually nervous that it will crash.

I don't know if the game is trying to sync all four players together, while during intense gameplay, etc.  Usually if I play through it, everything goes back to normal after those 2-5 stutters.

I'm on a similar setup 64bit Win7, i7 920, 16GB ram, with 780 GTX in SLI.  All goodies maxed and turned on.

I noticed this since update 12.  It's happened a few times already.

Edited by sushidubya

Have you tried defragging your game by clicking the Gear button when you start up Warframe? Try defragging and see if you still stutter. My game started stuttering after update 12.0.4/12.0.41 and I defragged my game hoping to stop stuttering. It worked for me but it may not work for others. Now I know to defrag after every little update this game has. Cheers!

I've been having these stutters and horrible framerate issues since ~U10.

Honestly, it makes me sad that only now am I seeing an official word saying "we have computers in the office experiencing this issue as well and are working on solving the stuttering issue. "

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate and welcome it. But, when was U10? A few months ago.

I used to get a solid 60-90 constant FPS.

I'm lucky to be at 60 for more than 2 minutes. Constant drops to 30, and very frequent drops to 10.

What's worse is that I get the exact same framerate regardless of my settings.

*Edit*

Haven't noticed the framerate drops on the login screen (mainly because I'm out of it in 3 seconds), but I get these drops in the arsenal screen very often, during cutscenes before missions, and in all aspects of gameplay, whether there's 2 enemies or 50 on the screen.

Edited by Nugget_