The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not Dead Yet : Warframe Chibi Plushies

opolong

Haha, man, you should get a bacon cheese burger for each of these plushies you make! THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! ^^ Lotus reminds me of the cat Lotus wandering the Fanart section, too!

And lookit that Mag! SO CUTE! I LOVE DOME HEADS <3  It's so cute and round! @_@ <3

opolong, is it possible to purchase one of these? Or the pattern?  I would dearly love to have the Mag.

I have been keeping a note of every pattern I've used (excluding the little details) the thing is I don't have a working scanner right now.

Also I don't even know how selling something like this works seeing as I don't particularly own any rights to Warframe.

Whoa, grats on the Prime Time appearance, Opolong! And God, that Ash is cute as f*%^. That toothy helmet is just too adorable. That comic about Prime Toast Warframe Plushies is also very, very cute! Too bad they're not considered a legal entry, huh? But glad you posted that up! Was a good read. ^^

So, on a scale of one to ten, how fluffy are your Warframe plushies? (I would say over 9000, but that's overused.)

Mmm. Glorious fluff. 

So, who's next on the table? (You know, after all the Warframes are done, you're gonna have to work on other characters some day. And when you think about it, Yuikami looks a little lonely, wouldn't you say?)

Still have the Stalker plus the Corpus and Grineer enemies are always an option. 

I'm not sure what to do with the Primes because gold material is awkward to come across, suppose there's always spray paint.

I wouldn't be opposed to making specific peoples Warframes but I aint made of money.

Haha, I was thinking more on the Lancers, actually, and Infested Chargers. Are the materials really that expensive, though? I think Yuikami's about the only special Frame that most people would recognize: After all, it's one of the few customized Warframes I see regularly!

As for Primes, ever thought of just using gold ribbons or something? I think they're pretty cheap where I'm from, a couple of bucks for a huge roll. 

Edit: Mmmm.... Saryn. Wow, 12 plushies made. You are really, really quick with your hands!

Edited by Calayne

Haha, I was thinking more on the Lancers, actually, and Infested Chargers. Are the materials really that expensive, though? I think Yuikami's about the only special Frame that most people would recognize: After all, it's one of the few customized Warframes I see regularly!

As for Primes, ever thought of just using gold ribbons or something? I think they're pretty cheap where I'm from, a couple of bucks for a huge roll. 

Edit: Mmmm.... Saryn. Wow, 12 plushies made. You are really, really quick with your hands!

Fabrics are cheap but it's a pain in the &amp;#&#33; to get to the best place nearest to me.

I could order from ebay or Amazon but I usually hate the colours whenever they arrive.

And I've been trying to make these in advance but I'm still only going to release one a day. 

Have to keep my public in suspense ;)

Haha! I know the feel, bro. :P

Maybe once a week woulda been more suspenseful, though. ;) 

Is it easy to make these? They seem pretty tough to make it look nice! 

I make them daily so that when something goes skewiffy I'm not leaving people waiting too long.

Takes more time cutting out the patterns for the body than actually putting them together. 

Whoa! Booben! And definitely the second one, as Thread Weaver points out! 

Wow, though! I totally gotta learn how to make this stuff. I need a fluffy little tenno in the night to keep me safe.

Maybe I could make a Skana plushie, too. It'll be about as deadly as the Warframe one!