Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Warframe Aesthetic Feedback

Xcentric

I always get teamed up with so many badass looking frame but when i look at my frame nope. even bought paint bundles and some stuff for her and she still look like an incarnation of a used condom. Maybe im just terrible at customizing, anyone know how make her look badass?

which color packs do you have?

there is an immortal skin. i have smoke, grinier, infested bundle. i like the real black from smoke, neon green from infested, gold on grinier and looks really nice on other frames except nova. the immortal skin is kinda lacklaster on design, just some stripes that hardly noticable.

there is an immortal skin. i have smoke, grinier, infested bundle. i like the real black from smoke, neon green from infested, gold on grinier and looks really nice on other frames except nova. the immortal skin is kinda lacklaster on design, just some stripes that hardly noticable.

Black from smoke, a Silver from Smoke, and Purple from  Infested works well.

I happen to think Trinity and Banshee are the worst-looking.

Same as this guy.

Nova's like this little petite pettan that packs a lot of punch so I like her small frame and stuff........

But Trinity...well okay, looks supportive....her skirt might've gotten the Syadana treatment (or not) and looks like, by default, a lobster...And Banshee is......

she's like a 6'5" witch. Try her agile set, definitely like a witch, if only not insanely tall.

I think Nova is one of the best looking warframes.

Not everyone has to look "badass". A cute warframe is fine, too!

Compared with the lobsterbutts and hammer pants her design is very smooth without sacrificing too much detail. I really like the immortal skin too, though it does require strongly contrasting primary and secondary colors for the pattern to stand out.

My color setup (adjusted for the immortal skin):

1 - Halloween, row 11 column 3 (neon yellow)

2 - Smoke, row 18 column 1 (pitch black)

3 - Halloween, row 1 column 1 (bright red)

4 - Smoke, row 18 column 1 (pitch black)

5 - Halloween, row 1 column 1 (bright red)

Looks very vibrant and has a non-blinding M.Prime, but probably isn't for everyone.

Same as this guy.

Nova's like this little petite pettan that packs a lot of punch so I like her small frame and stuff........

But Trinity...well okay, looks supportive....her skirt might've gotten the Syadana treatment (or not) and looks like, by default, a lobster...And Banshee is......

she's like a 6'5" witch. Try her agile set, definitely like a witch, if only not insanely tall.

Anything wrong with that?

I'm sure that was intentional. Banshee's design is insectoid in appearance as well. I like it, personally

Nova, to me, looks like a pregnant duck. Or a Bone character

qkYIvWk.jpg

Anything wrong with that?

I'm sure that was intentional. Banshee's design is insectoid in appearance as well. I like it, personally

Nova, to me, looks like a pregnant duck. Or a Bone character

qkYIvWk.jpg

Insectoid huh...

I guess my Paris Prime just really looked bad on her and all my big melees. I should consider my loadout into the aesthetics then. o .o

Nothing big for Banshee...ahhh but I'm having so much fun riplining everywhere now. ; A;

It's like when I first decided to fully master Excal all over again, so much melee potential. ; A;

In all honesty, at least aesthetic-wise, Trinity is the worst. Her design concept isn't even based off of anything and she just looks so bad... i can't even describe. 

Nova is adorable and looks like an experiment (which she was intended to be), and the newer frames just keep looking better and better (Including Oberon and his very odd anatomy [not every frame however has to have perfect proportions]. I just love his nature/druid/knight look)

I don't know about ugliest, but she never really appealed to me. Does she still have that giraffe neck? Got rid of her ages ago, but that was pretty funny. Nekros' skeleton body also bugs the heck out of me. The design of him is actually pretty cool, but I wish they made a skin that give him a little bit of meat and/or muscles. That would be badass. 

Insectoid huh...

I guess my Paris Prime just really looked bad on her and all my big melees. I should consider my loadout into the aesthetics then. o .o

Nothing big for Banshee...ahhh but I'm having so much fun riplining everywhere now. ; A;

It's like when I first decided to fully master Excal all over again, so much melee potential. ; A;

I'd say so. Her body armor looks like a bit like a thorax, and her legs especially look like those of a grasshopper or something similar. Kind of fitting, considering her power to control sound.

And yeah, Paris Prime looks awful on her. Horrid clipping issues.

Edited by Noble_Cactus