Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorrow, The Demon Warframe

Sin_the_Reaper

I have some ideas for some new ideas including a new reward drop from Stalker that would be interesting. The warframe will be connected to the stalkers backstory as the same one it wore when the empire fell by the tenno. I will post more ideas on here by editing this post with them.

The warframe called Sorrow that would be dropped by Stalker but it would look different from the one he uses it will still have the coloring of Stalkers armor, it will have 4 abilities that will be mixes of some that are already made like Agony, its first power, will be a mix of Excaliburs Slash Dash and Ash's Teleport, its second ability would be called Oblivion which is an ability that has the weakness spotting effect of banshees sonar but it can let Sorrow see through walls, its third powers would be named Pride which has the defencive ability of Rhinos Iron Skin and the offensive power of Valkyrs Hysteria. The final ability of Sorrow is Wrath with is a fusion of Oberons Retribution and Novas Molecular Prime, not sure uf i should replace oblivion with an ability similar to Stalkers Dispel called Sloth which disables enemy abilities like Ice leader abilities for a period of time. I will try to make pictures of what Sorrow will look like.

Stats and descriptions of its abilities are:

Agony: Sorrow teleports to the closest enemy group and rushes by them, blade drawn, as he sheaths his blade the enemy group is hit by a delayed strike that deals consistent Damage. Increasing its rank will increase the length of the teleport, dash, damage and number of enemies struck by this ability.

Cost: 25

Damage: 500 (max rank: 1000)

Teleport length: 5 meters (max rank: 10 meters)

Dash length: 10 meters (max rank: 20 meters)

Number of enemies struck: 2 (max rank: 15)

Oblivion: Sorrows glow with a demonic energy as he sees through walls and objects to see the aura of enemies flesh or synthetic, if seeing an enemy directly when oblivion is in use it will show weak points in armor and shields, blue for shield weak points and red for armor/flesh weak points, the higher the rank the longer the ability lasts, reveals more enemies through walls and objects, longer range along with finding concentrated weak points.

Cost: 50

Range: 10 meters (max rank: 25 meters)

Duration: 5 minutes (max rank: 20 minutes)

Weak point concentration: body part (max rank: joints)

Targets seen through walls/objects: 3 (max rank: 20)

Pride: Encases Sorrow with solid carbon spikes and plating which not only insulate sorrow from damage but also increases damage done when he uses melee attacks including weapons like Glaive. Increasing its table will increase its duration and damage dealt when using melee attacks.

Cost: 75

Duration: 5 minutes (max rank: 15minutes)

Damage increase: 150 to all melee damage (max rank: 600 to all melee damage)

Wrath: Sorrow becomes enraged and glows with demonic power which lifts enemies in a certain range into the air and makes them glow with the same energy, which then he slams the ground which sends the targeted enemies flying in all directions, slamming them into walls, objects and other enemies with lethal force which the enemies explode on impact due to the energy they absorbed. Increasing its rank will increase damage, range, enemies targeted and splash damage.

Cost: 100

Damage: 1500 (max rank: 3000)

Range: 15 meters (max rank: 25 meters)

Enemies targeted: 10 (max ranke: all enemies in range)

Splash damage: 550 (max rank: 1300)

The Sorrow Warframe stats are:

Health: 100 (max rank: 250)

Shield: 100 (max rank: 250)

Armor: 40 (max rank: 90)

Stamina: 50 (max rank: 100)

Energy: 100 (max rank: 250)

Speed: 2.5

Edited by Sin_the_Reaper

I have some ideas for some new ideas including a new reward drop from Stalker that would be interesting. I will ignore any rude comments about my ideas.

It helps if you actually post your ideas.

Also, saying "I will ignore any rude comments about my ideas" is the equivalent of "I will ignore any potential constructive criticism that I disagree with". It's not a good thing.

Well for one I got te idea of the Stalkers warframe being an award for defeating him as well (first bp then random components for it)

Its been suggested before, but it more than likely wont happen. Being able to get the stalkers armor would make the stalker not as interesting, it would also confuse people you play with as well more than likely.

But I have other ideas for some new warframes like a Earth type defencive warframe.

Also been done before. Please browse the index next time so you can see which ideas have already been proposed. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/144434-new-fan-concepts-index/

In addition, it's much better if you post all of your ideas in the very first post, rather than simply adding it with extra posts. It takes less digging for new readers to find, and makes it more likely people will even read it in the first place. No one is going to dig through multiple posts and pages just to read an idea.