Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Not many people seem to have noticed, but iValianT (OP and maintainer of the old Index) left Warframe and requested someone take up his mantle... so I did.
Post links to your concepts, or just ones you like! Do NOT post full concepts here! Thanks!

WARFRAME CONCEPTS

Spoiler

ORIGINAL FRAMES

Spoiler

A

Spoiler

B

Spoiler

C

Spoiler

D

Spoiler

E

Spoiler

F

Spoiler

G

Spoiler

H

Spoiler

I

Spoiler

J

Spoiler

K

Spoiler

L

Spoiler

M

Spoiler

N

Spoiler

O

Spoiler

P

Spoiler

Q

Spoiler

R

Spoiler

S

Spoiler

T

Spoiler

U

Spoiler

V

Spoiler

W

Spoiler

X

Spoiler

Y

Spoiler

Z

Spoiler

ARCHWINGS

Spoiler

REWORKED FRAMES

Spoiler

SENTINEL CONCEPTS

Spoiler

WEAPON CONCEPTS

Spoiler

GENERAL WEAPONS

Spoiler

PRIMARY WEAPONS

Spoiler

SECONDARY WEAPONS

Spoiler

MELEE WEAPONS

Spoiler

ARCH-GUNS

Spoiler

ENEMY, BOSS, AND ENCOUNTER CONCEPTS

Spoiler

CORPUS ENTITIES

Spoiler

GRINEER ENTITIES

Spoiler

INFESTED ENTITIES

Spoiler

MISCELLANEOUS ENTITIES

Spoiler

The Index has grown large enough that it no longer fits in this single post, and is continued here.

Also, I am going to be going through and resorting the index in a (hopefully) more intuitive fashion. It has gotten big enough, for example, that simple division of the entities into Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Other probably isn't specific enough. I will be doing this, however, in my local copy of the index and copy-paste it from Word to overwrite this when I'm done. In the meantime, fire away.

Keep up the good ideas, everybody! - Siub

Edited by Siubijeni
Updating the index
  • Like 10

Oh good :P

Added Zyphyr the Wind Frame, Itnrfs' Summoner, and the Space Pirate faction to the Index. Come on guys, don't let this die already. Hasn't even gotten pinned in place of or beside the old one yet!

Edited by Siubijeni

There is an enemy section, and Bosses are inside... I suppose I could subdivide it like the weapons, though. I've only seen ONE faction suggestion, and it seemed to me that those are major enough to go into the gameplay section, anyway. But if more come around I can always subdivide things further. I'll probably go ahead and subdivide the gameplay section into mission types and etc, cause that one is a little broad but I don't really think any of the sub-categories deserve their own spot yet. Will edit this when I'm done, unless someone posts before then.

Alright, Freelancer's first post and Baphomet are in.

As for your collection, Arch, I'll simply do what I did for several of my topics that had multiple concepts (3 warframes each) and link to it under each name. That would be the most... elegant solution, I suppose. If it would result in a lot of things right next to each other then I can just generalize 'Corpus units' and 'grineer units' etc. Will let y'all know when it is done.

Edit: Actually, looks like its mostly concept art? I'll link some of the more notable ones that have more meat to them seperately, as detailed above, but I'll put the collection as a whole into the concept art category.

Edit2: Well, actually the things I would point out as notable already have entries (Baphomet and Oracle). So I'll list it in the concept art section, and have a general "Corpus Support" listing for the other things in it.

Edit3: Done and done. It's listed in the art section Concept Collection and under the Corpus subdivision of enemies as Various Supports. If you update it to include other things, I can update its listing(s) as well.

Edited by Siubijeni

Okey doke, Venator and Red Nova have been added. Fortunately for you, Freelancer, I don't discriminate against silly ideas ;P

I like the list, too ^.^ Organizing it is actually kinda sorta fun, if you know what I mean XD

Edited by Siubijeni

Here is a link to my Gameplay Suggestions topics in the Gameplay feedback section. They're more a cross between concepts and feedback but hey, they're good ideas. ;D

More Maneuvers

Sentinel Unique Precepts

Environmental Effects

Interactivity with the Surroundings

Enemy Artifical Intelligence Suggestions

More Ammunition Types and Damage Combos

Melee Mechanics Customization

Making the Stalker a Challenge, Not a Cheat

Added to the list, DarknightK. Some good thoughts in there.

EDIT: Added Freelancer's Red Haze Ember rework, Edgefields topic about truly heavy weaponry, and RazulDarkwood's idea for dojo-based, summonable Zanuka pets.

EDIT2: Added Krotalon's insanely popular and amazingful Corpus weaponry. The ones derived from Grineer ones.

Edited by Siubijeni

Added Numeris to the index. Not a bad idea, certainly one of the more interesting proxy frames out there... although I think his stats are a little unbalanced, as they stand. Insane amounts of health, shields, and energy? With a relatively minor hit to armor being the only compensation?

Added Numeris to the index. Not a bad idea, certainly one of the more interesting proxy frames out there... although I think his stats are a little unbalanced, as they stand. Insane amounts of health, shields, and energy? With a relatively minor hit to armor being the only compensation?

Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with your feedback. Stats are pretty much my weakpoint. Changes were made according to your feedback.

Congrats for making your thread official! :3

Sweet, new index is pinned! Now I don't have to search for it every time I go to update it :3 Thanks, mods!

EDIT: Looks like SilverBones is the one to thank for the pin :P So, thanks.

EDIT2: And because a post isn't a post without an update, I added Rasputin29's Tomahawks and Silverbones' Grineer Royal Guards to the index! They're pretty cool, you should check 'em out. I've been trying to add things into the index every time I check the forums, so its slowly growing. I'll always update any new links posted in this topic, though, in addition to one or two of my own initiative... usually ones that catch my eye or I've seen before and like.

Edited by Siubijeni

hey, I've got a few ideas for concepts, one is a whole new primary class, cannons. it consists of 3 new weapons and I, myself, would like to keep updating it as new cannon weapon concepts come in.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146282-new-weapon-class-idea-cannon-class/

The other Idea is a new form of existing weapons and warframes, corrupted, kinda like the mods. same as before, I like people building of of other ideas to make them better, as such is the fan concept forums in general.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/136295-corrupted-weapons-and-warframes/#entry1628405

I've also got a new post that illistrates some ideas off of the cannon weapons, including a new boss, and a new grineer troop

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146506-new-corpus-heavy-jackle-codenamewolf-and-new-grineer-unit/

If you could put these in the index I'd apreciate it.

Edit: Thanks, I think you are doing a nice job considering you can keep up with the demand so wel

Edit2: I think I am just going to use this comment as a place to put my topic links up to prevent comment spam.

Future topic links

so far nothing new

Edited by some_random_guy_1