Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept Idea

Xardis

I have an idea for new warframe Ethner. He's male tanky warframe who bases his power on gravity itself. Im not very skilled in drawing but i think that the best look for him would be Rihno with many sharp edges and spikes.

Powers:

1 Overweight - Ethner changes gravity for enemies ithin 15/20/22/25 meters toward him damaging them for 175/225/275/350 impact damage and making them lie on the ground for 2/3/4/5 seconds getting 25 damage per second.

25 energy.

2 Shield - Ethner pull surrounding metal plates and levitates them around him making him invioble from back, right and left but still enemies can hit him form front (so he could still shoot), up or down, it's duration is 20/30/45/60 second.

50 energy.

3 Weapon overcharge - Every ranged weapon which have phisical damage (glaive and kestrel are affected too) has for 15/20/25/30 seconds +50%/75%/100%/150% impact damage bonus.

50 energy.

4 Athernal death - In range of 10/12/15/22 meters Ethner toses every enemy in the air dealing them 800/900/1000/1200 impact damage after falling or hitting the ceiling.

100 energy.

Hope that you like my idea and tell me what you think.