Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having Hard Times On Void Survivals

Marshall

Today I ran some Void Survivals, in particular tier III, with full squads of players with decent gameplay experience.

It was surprisingly hard to get beyond 15 minutes due to the lack of enemies dropping oxygen tanks! One out of about twenty enemies dropped one what made us activate life supports one after another in quick succession.

This might be a result of Update 12 - I am not certain yet - but tier III survivals were a lot easier prior to U12.

Also, it looks like using warframe abilities to frag enemies reduces the chance to loot oxygen tanks: Killing with Stomp or Molecular Prime left us without any oxygen sometimes - using rifles like Soma granted more of those.

In addition, I do not think that the amount of incoming enemies was our problem but rather their extremely low chance to drop oxygen tanks. I this is so, a fix should be performed soon.

thanks for reading

+ TRSS

i run a lot of survivals and i had no problem with tanks

to be honest after U12 the number of enemies that spawn seems drastically increased, i ran a T3 solo with my nova and i reached 15min without the activation of a single support, i exited at 35 due to the level of enemies being a bit too hard for a solo nova with 500shields xD

don't missuderstand me, maybe i just didn't experience your bug

i suggest you to get a nekros next time °^°

Edited by Regar

did he have and use a proper desecrate build while you supplied him with ample corpses?

Nekros' are having hard times with enemies that quickly despawn after being killed by crowd control abilities like Molecular Prime which disintegrates the corpses within short time.

Nekros' are having hard times with enemies that quickly despawn after being killed by crowd control abilities like Molecular Prime which disintegrates the corpses within short time.

You can actually desecrate things that no longer have visible corpses. Desecrate will continue working until the Invalid Target message comes up or you run out of energy. It's not guaranteed to produce loot but will continue rolling on a given corpse each cast until it completely ceases to exist or grants loot.

I recommend max efficiency and range, even if it does destroy your power strength and duration.

You can actually desecrate things that no longer have visible corpses. Desecrate will continue working until the Invalid Target message comes up or you run out of energy. It's not guaranteed to produce loot but will continue rolling on a given corpse each cast until it completely ceases to exist or grants loot.

I recommend max efficiency and range, even if it does destroy your power strength and duration.

and to be honest, actually after m-prime desecrate has a chance to create a second corpose upon an already desecrated invisible one... so... TRSS, wiki isn't always right

Edited by Regar

and to be honest, actually after m-prime desecrate has a chance to create a second corpose upon an already desecrated invisible one... so... TRSS, wiki isn't always right

What Wiki?

Edit: I think you totally miss the point of this topic! Even without Nekros, a Survival could be done easily before U12. But now, the enemies' drop rates are too low what does need a fix in my opinion!

Edited by TRSS

Edit: I think you totally miss the point of this topic! Even without Nekros, a Survival could be done easily before U12. But now, the enemies' drop rates are too low what does need a fix in my opinion!

not for us, try again, maybe you got the wrong tile formation of something, i tried again this morning and i had no problem doing 35min solo with my nova

What Wiki?

since your sentence seem to take take informations by the wiki, this wiki...but thaqt's an old piece of information

It can be difficult to find corpses consistently when playing with well equipped players as many corpses vaporize as a result of various elemental and ability effects.

Tell your nekros to use overextended and fleeting and forget about his other powers, maybe this will fix your problem