Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acrid And Supra Both Need A Buff

syle

Ahahahahahaha

Where did they say this? Because the WF team has been doing exactly everything BUT this, save for the much-welcomed bow buff.

This is also why people are so hesitant to forma and potato. You potentially lose a lot of resources buffing up a gun only to have it taken away from you when it's nerfed. In this case, it'd be the Acrid. Shotguns also have this issue. They keep getting worse and worse (falloff, reduced proc chances).

Yea, I'm afraid of this habit of theirs too. I would like to believe that they will realize that however good their intent is to balance things out, when balancing results that the gun in question becomes that much worse (in many cases worse than all the other weapons), people feel betrayed and that undermines the game's future.

Call me naive, but I still hope for that.

Poor Supra might look better if it wasn't outclassed by the Soma. Soma is one mastery rank lower, far easier to build without taking a forma, doesn't require clan research, comes with two V polarities saving you another an additional two forma and has a 25% higher maximum DPS according to dpsframe.com. As well as all of that the soma is hitscan, has a faster reload, shorter wind up time and is three times more accurate.

Edited by Fuzzykat

The thing is

The Acrid used to be broken as hell thats true, but now its just not worth the build as many sidearms are easy to get and perform better.

The supra has it even worse as there was no point in the game where one was able to call it worth the cost.