The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dungeon Keeper - For Free!

Brimir

No, not the IOS travesty that claims to be Dungeon Keeper, but the actual cult classic for PC - for FREE.

http://www.gog.com/ (Good Old Games)

You can also pick up the sequel, Dungeon Keeper II, for like 2 Euro. Both offers are timed Valentine's Day-themed offers and won't be available for much longer (12 hours or so at the time I made this thread) so get them while they're hot.

EDIT: You do have to create an account, but no payment method is required to redeem the free copy of Dungeon Keeper - you only need to supply one if you want to purchase the sequel.

Edited by Brimir

Upvoted for also introducing me to this wonderful site.

And it's a sad, sad day when we have to differentiate between Dungeon Keeper and the horrid mess of time-locked, wallet grabbing, rating exploiting, [bleep] that was released on the phones.

Edited by KaikelX

Oh my! I remember seeing this game's demo back in the day when I was playing Populous: the Beginning. What a blast from the past! I'm gonna get it right now, much thanks OP.

All the old DnD games like Baldurs gate and Icewind dale are on sale too. 1.99 USD?? Whata steal!

Yeah I had to pick those up. Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series are two of my favourite games of all times - Baldur's Gate II is probably THE best game I have ever played.

Edited by Brimir