The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Seriously De? (Void Rewards)

Kickboxing_Banana

Kind of a circle: you use one key and end up with 4 (for the whole party). Very helpful if you are doing a guild run.

Ofc I would rather have better rewards, but keys are not THAT bad. It could be a lot worse. like 5,000 credits.

Edited by Hadronox

Kind of a circle: you use one key and end up with 4 (for the whole party). Very helpful if you are doing a guild run.

Ofc I would rather have better rewards, but keys are not THAT bad. It could be a lot worse. like 5,000 credits.

Credits are only rewarded from survival (maybe defense too). Did 10 captures in a row, got 10 capture keys as rewards.

Edited by GalliumGD

not as bad as receiving cap 3 keys from running cap 2 keys. DE doesn't realize this isn't an "upgrade" when the only parts I'm looking for are in T2 cap. I haven't gotten any T2 caps from my T2 cap runs, otherwise I'd be fine with it, I could just run those, but now I'm simply out of T2 cap keys, with a ton of useless T3 cap keys and paris prime strings to show for it (one orthos blade, at least, but still, it takes two to tango)

Its not an upgrade if you exist in a vacuum. Its a huge upgrade for the community at large.

T3 keys used to be the hardest to get by far. Now there will plenty of them. The real bonus here is that money is far easier to make. Running T3 Cap keys with guildies makes you an easy 100K+ for about 20 minutes. And you'll never run out of T3 Cap keys.

And it's much better than getting your 40th bronco prime barrel.

Its not an upgrade if you exist in a vacuum. Its a huge upgrade for the community at large.

T3 keys used to be the hardest to get by far. Now there will plenty of them. The real bonus here is that money is far easier to make. Running T3 Cap keys with guildies makes you an easy 100K+ for about 20 minutes. And you'll never run out of T3 Cap keys.

And it's much better than getting your 40th bronco prime barrel.

On the other hand, if you're running T2 Captures to build Orthos Prime, you build up a very large stockpile of keys that are no use for the item you want to make. I've tried selling the T3s and nobody seems to want them.

On the other hand, if you're running T2 Captures to build Orthos Prime, you build up a very large stockpile of keys that are no use for the item you want to make. I've tried selling the T3s and nobody seems to want them.

If you only play solo, this is horrible.

All those people running T1 keys, guess what they're getting?

Instead now we are getting a 40th T3 cap key, and in the end that's not much of a difference.

If you really don't see the difference in value between a T3 key and Bronco Prime Barrel, I'm guessing I can't explain it to you.

If you really don't see the difference in value between a T3 key and Bronco Prime Barrel, I'm guessing I can't explain it to you.

Getting a T3 key as reward for a T3 run just stretches the pain to run the same stage over and over maybe to find another bronco prime barrel.

Finding once or twice a key again might be OK but finding it over and over to run the same stage again and again just to get ANOTHER Bronco Prime Barrel after so many runs ?

Before we could get even an unwanted reward after a run, now we get an unwanted reward after dozens of runs, that's worse and a real time loss.

Tier 1 Survival needs its drop table Redone Completely.  Its far too deluted..  ran a good 12 of those survival missiosn to get the Paris upper limb.  Averaging 25 minutes,  with one run nearly hitting 40 minutes.. and all i got out of it was Credits, and every other item.   that I don't need ....   couple of those items need moved.   The Tower Survivals have too many items in general.    6 items for tier 1, and thats just prime parts.  not counting, credit rewards, cores, keys...       Tiers 2 and 3 have 7 items in them, with the credits, cores, and keys..    Yet the Derelict Survival only has 2 prime parts..   Could move some things around some more and even things out.   Or... I dunno.  Remove Credits and keys from the list.   If I want Keys I'll run normal Defense or Survival Missions.

I mean Seem Irritated in this post,  But I'm tired.. and out of Keys for Tier one Survival..    ran those missions for far too long,  and never got the reward I was seeking.   Spent my Weekend,,   playing those missions,   and nothing..   Its not fun to do that much work and get nothing out of it.   Cause.. I don't need latron parts...  was using that to kill in the void.  Don't need the burston.   sold several peices last night I didn't need,  same with mag prime prints...     Got a paris lower Limb,  but got that ages ago so that was downer...  @_@.  I just want to know that I can run a few missions and have a decent chance to get what I'm going after.   But Survival Void Missions are too deluted to beable to get what you want unless you are willing to grind and hitch rides to those missions till you get burned out on the game, then wonder why you spent that time doing it in the first place.   

Games need some type of Grind, be it for lore,  Or improving ones skill,  But their should be an actually reward for that time you spent.  Yet right now for Survival Void... that time has been wasted..

I have nothing against key, but something is seriously wrong here.

I did like 20 T1 mobile defense, and got like 12 ember prime chassis blue prints and 8 T2 mobile defense keys. Did 9 T2 survival, got like 3 mag prime chassis blueprint, 3 T3 survival, 1x 3000 credits, 1x paris prime blueprint, and something else. Not one Forma, and not a single other prime part. And 3000 credits as reward for 5 rounds survival is hilarious anyways.