Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titanfall Pc Beta Code (Origin) Mini-Game

yuio678

When I signed up for the PC beta for Titanfall I managed to get a code. Redeemed it and had a bit of fun in the game and playing around in mechs.

Though my obsession with Warframe is too strong, so Titanfall can never tear me away from the world of space ninjas! :3

Though that's not the point of this post. The point is that for whatever reason, EA sent me a 2nd unique PC beta key that I have no use for.

So to make this interesting and fair, I have a challenge for you all to earn this code, like a guessing game.

The first reply to guess what my most favourite animated film of all time is will receive a PM from me with the yet to be redeemed code.

Note: You have to have an EA Origin Account to be eligible. I know it sucks, but since EA is publishing the game, no Steam unfortunately :(

Clues:

1) It was made by a Japanese animation studio

2) It has stellar music IMO :3

3) There were more than one main protagonist

4) There were robots ;)

5) Inheritance...

Have fun! :)

Edit (1)

Clue 6) There was much vegetation in the film

Edit (2)

COMPETITION CLOSED!

And this was the winning reply!

Castle in the Sky by Miyazaki, right?

I have sent this user the Titanfall code.

Hope everyone had fun here!

Edited by yuio678

When someone says Japanese Anime Robots, there is only one thing that comes to mind... 

The entire saga/universe/epic that is Gundam.

It has some neat music and plays around with inheritance as well.

But there are also other contenders.

Gordian Warrior,

Appleseed

Bubblegum Crisis,

Ghost In The Shell, and Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 

Sounds almost like Betterman.

Either that or something like the Halo Animation.

Anyways, I hope whoever wins it enjoys Titanfall! I am super jealous of you for getting in!

Thanks! I was lucky enough to get my first code within just a few days. I didn't really have high expectations of getting in but lucky me!

Though from what little I played of it, I wasn't crazy hooked on it. Guess I'm not much of a CoD type of guy. However, the press aren't lying about Titanfall being more innovative than CoD in terms of gameplay. Not my favourite game, but definitely worth trying out at least once!

Thanks! I was lucky enough to get my first code within just a few days. I didn't really have high expectations of getting in but lucky me!

Though from what little I played of it, I wasn't crazy hooked on it. Guess I'm not much of a CoD type of guy. However, the press aren't lying about Titanfall being more innovative than CoD in terms of gameplay. Not my favourite game, but definitely worth trying out at least once!

URGH. MY JELLY. SO HEAVY.

The original Toy Story and several of the old Disney films are really close to my heart. But when I first watched it as a child, I had never experienced such feelings of awe and wonder at how fully realized the world of Laputa was with it's beautiful, but sombre music. Along with the architecture of the desolate castle in the sky.

This right here was pretty much my childhood:

Edited by yuio678