Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward.....no Potatoes Till Today...

IIJetfireII

I liked it better back in the day when clicking could stop it from spinning and you'd get the reward you clicked on. Some people will say this never happened but back then it seem to work for me got plenty of taters just from logging in.

Yeah i heard about this b4 when i joined at u8 ,from others that time, guess i missed the lucky chance to get it manually instead of RNG getting it for me....

I know that feel bruh, Im here since U6 I think and the best I ever got was a pure forma a couple weeks ago.... :I

yeah, i could at least get forma bps or at least pure formas from login reward quite a few times, but potato...the only unfortunate reward that RNG isn't willing to give...wished we could manually click the rewards once again :/

And now we have Sentinel exp and Sentinel weapon exp polluting our login tables. It's hard to call it a daily login bonus when half the time I log in, nothing gets exp cuz all my sentinel stuff is max level.

same here :/ Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I have only ever gotten ONE reactor BP from login and about 3 forma related rewards. Hell, I get 50% and 75% plat discounts even more than the other "rare" login rewards, but I tend to accumulate a huge amount of spare change over time but so I'm not complaining about the discounts.

Also, if you have a lot of time to waste in Warframe, you would be longing for catalysts instead of reactors. I've swept up almost every alert that had potatoes in them and with reactors being so common in invasions and also being the traditional post livestream reward, I have so many reactors that all my frames and sentinels are potatoed PLUS I have 4 more spare reactors... now I hate them. Hell, catalyst:reactor ratios in alerts and invasions seem to be be about 1:4 or 1:5. But don't say reactor drop rates are too high or they might be nerfed into oblivion, things happen like that.

i like direct forma more than potato Bp's tbh :T since idk... i can actually build clan weapons with them :T

true, ya can even farm formas since it's in void table,alerts and invasions as well, but it would make less sense, if i don't get a single potato from login reward for these many months waiting :/

Hello all,

So you see, i have been getting all the login rewards since u8, and been nearly missin' none, except for these 2 potatoes that i always hoped whenever i logged in. I could get forma bp and direct formas at least or even other stuff like discounts or weapon or frame bps, yeah whatever login reward ever had. I always got em all.....except..........JUST these 2 POTATOES.

Why is my luck that bad.....i have been logging nearly everyday/every week, and RNG never gave me a potato......Not Even ONCE. I couldn't get a reactor or catalyst at all....till today....... :(

actually, i am not complaining but the reason that i posted here was..i never got potato since today, so yeah, i have been waiting for potatoes through alerts or invasions instead since i am lvling stuff mostly, but when i ran out of it, i was thinking login reward would be the only place that i can get without needing to do alerts or invasions .....but then i thought....it's RNG, it would be obviously worse than alerts.....so i posted there, whether these potatoes....are even obtainable at all..... ya ought to understand my pain...of waiting like....since may 13...till today...no potatoes at all from login reward...not even once..and i am still waiting for it...endlessly...

I finally understand.. sorry, it really looked (to me) like that "Till today" meant you actually got one today. I did read the post several times, just didn't realize that that "till today" could mean anything else.

I finally understand.. sorry, it really looked (to me) like that "Till today" meant you actually got one today. I did read the post several times, just didn't realize that that "till today" could mean anything else.

np, was my mistake not checking the grammatical errors of my post, glad ppl notify me, cuz i tend to forget or don't check it, cuz i always think that it's posted properly enough to express of what i was trying to say here.....and anyways, today i logged in, i am still getting those spam's of exps....like usual, i am only wondering when would i really get a single potato from login reward, to give me a relief that it does exist....and i can get it regardless of RNG troll...but i guess that's just not gonna happen...damn rng..

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I cannot complain i've got in total:

5 full formas.

1 orokin reaktor.

1 orokin catalyst.

2 x 75 % discounts.

Several 50% discounts.

But i don't like the fact when you get XP reward it's only apply to your arsenal gear. plus it is a really, really small amount of xp and i feel bad for people who maxed everything already, it must be painful to watch all of these 2400 xp rewards xD