The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Stuff. 

Seriously, though, don't expect Melee 2.0 today. That way, if it does come, you'd be pleasantly surprised. If it doesn't, you wouldn't be disappointed. 

I really don't.

I expect Melee 2.0 to come by U13 because they keep pushing it back.

So much work has to be done I understand that, so I appreciate them postponing it than release it now with major flaws.

I just want those new cosmetic stuff and Kubrows released. 

Come on guys, last livestream they stated that they were knee deep in animating all of the combos and nowhere near close to being done with it. It's not coming today.

Actually it is somewhat close since they said it had a Low chance of coming today.... Not no chance. :P

Come on guys, last livestream they stated that they were knee deep in animating all of the combos and nowhere near close to being done with it. It's not coming today.

Question is - WHY they were knee deep into animations if they teased first animation for melee 2.0 like monthes ago.

I'm really confused as to how combos are going to work in this game.  It's great if you're facing one or two enemy but to be in a combo when there's 10 enemy around you is just going to get you killed, unless they add a lot of AOE effects if you nail it.  Doing massive damage on single targets just does not fit melee in this game.

Having said that, I have faith that it'll add something to the game :)

Question is - WHY they were knee deep into animations if they teased first animation for melee 2.0 like monthes ago.

Because at first Melee 2.0 was just a melee buff, then when everyone got hyped they realized it wasn't enough so now they are making Melee 2.0 a overhaul.

I'm really confused as to how combos are going to work in this game.  It's great if you're facing one or two enemy but to be in a combo when there's 10 enemy around you is just going to get you killed, unless they add a lot of AOE effects if you nail it.  Doing massive damage on single targets just does not fit melee in this game.

Having said that, I have faith that it'll add something to the game :)

They already said that there is different "types" of weapons and certain effects they will come with. Your combo hits will make enemies flinch stumble or knock them down quite a bit. Some weapons will be more proficient and keeping few targets locked up until death while others will feature heavy aoe cc. (Could imagine that double daggers will make enemies flinch constantly while heavy blunts like the jat kittag will knock over/push away everything in a big radius)

That said....I want to know what the glaive will become QQ

Not to forget...there is also counter attack moves that can instantly finish off units.

Edited by Shehriazad

I came from year 2017.

We're still waiting for Melee 2.0.

They say that it'll definitely come out this week, i'm so excited!
P.S. If you're interested in knowing why did i travel back in time - then here it is - i missed a blue potato alert. 

Edited by Harbinger777

What a useless human being.

Ouch, that hurt!

Enjoy existing in your pitiful world of violence and hatred.

I prefer my own, even though it's rather small compared to yours.

Stop fighting -_- keep your anger for the grineer , or something else X)