The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll: Should They Rollback Or What?

ZT0100

The pain in my heart is more than microscopic, I'll have you know. All those long days and sleepless nights.. I am not going to stand for this! I gave them my love and my devotion, and then they threw it on the floor, stomp on it, swallow it, and they spit it out. Do you really expect me to accept that? Is it okay to just say " hey, let's just everyone 2 legendary cores for every rank 6 steel charge" without giving it much thought? IS IT FAIR?!

ME! ME! ME!

where is the poll ?

Also, yea I came for a poll and got me me me instead.

Since when does it take months to get enough fusion cores to max something like blind rage? You must have been doing too many low level defenses. Try mobile defenses at least you'll get tons of cores in 10 mins. >_>; You really need to do more T3's or derelicts to get your cores cus whatever your doing now your doing something wrong.

I dont think it was a bug. They had a live stream and talked about how steel charge gave so many more points and never once mention it was a bug. They just figured now that there were balancing issues with it so changed it back. Its wasn't a one day bug. Steel charge was able to be ranked higher then 5 for quiet some time now. There needed to be compensation for those people who poured so many cores/mods into fusing it higher then 5. Legendary cores might be a little extreme but there did need to be something.

No, they don't really need much compensation because the benefit of steel charge was adjusted so that it has the same maxed effect on melee damage. DE should have given out a small compensation to cover the cost of maxing the old rank.

They won't because a mod already told us it was per SC card before the patch went live. That means it was ok, not an exploit or bug. It was intentional, oddly.

wondering if today was a test for something down the road.

What on earth could they be testing? How to screw up your game?