Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Detron Parts And Stalker Gear

Rakosta_Kai

Honored Tenno Devs,

Please consider adding these to the trading list.

With the way Stalker and Harvester's drops are and the rarity of their spawns there are many who don't have the needed parts for items they want. They have done the work to acquire but luck wasn't with them.

Stalker dropping a BP is rare now (entirely different conversation given that he's a boss level mob) which makes him dropping a BP you want even more rare.

Likewise, please consider adding items like the Gorgon blueprint to the trading list. It's a shame newer players can't get access to an item older players have too many of.

Though i agree on the gorgon part, stalker and detron should be a no.

There should actually be some point to actually playing the game and not just spend some plat to earn everything the easy way.

Only way this would actually work is if they remove platinum from the trade system but they wont do that i geuss

Agreed with everyone else

Stalker gear is to prove your worth 

also with the Harvester

For low level players who don't have maxed out gear it might be abit challenging but that is 

part of the game so just getting them through easy pizzy trade is a very bad idea

Been playing for about... a year? 

No despair yet. It happens, it sucks. 

Have all my dreads and hates if you want. 

That's the point of my post actually.

There are players like yourself who have bad luck.

I do get a kick out of comments asserting that some level of effort has to be expended into getting an item based on pure chance.

These items, like the Prime Gear, isn't a mark of prestige unless you earned it solo. Even then it's not a mark anyone else will see.

In reality, it just asserts that the player was lucky.

Though i agree on the gorgon part, stalker and detron should be a no.

There should actually be some point to actually playing the game and not just spend some plat to earn everything the easy way.

Only way this would actually work is if they remove platinum from the trade system but they wont do that i geuss

I actually agree about the trading for platinum part. I think it's a disgusting practice and will eventually lead to dismantling the community.

Chasing Stalker and Detron isn't and shouldn't be the goal of this game. A large amount of the grousing we have seen on these boards has been due to item drop rarities. They aren't predictable. Prime trading resolve much of this. Allowing Stalker/Detron gear to be traded resolves more.

That won't stop Stalker or Detron from showing up in missions and players will still have to find a way to overcome him or die.

Funny Story:

Running around on a lowbie account and Harvester spawns.

Half of the 4 man group are higher mastery rank and rushed through. Me and the other person are the only low mastery rank and that other person was who got targeted by Harvester.

Those 2 rushers hit the extract, and forced the timer even though they knew Harvester was being fought.

The commentary when asked to hold off on the extract was that they had the Detron and needed to go.

We managed to kill the harvester only to have the person who it had spawned for miss the items because the extraction timer hit 0:00.

So would you say this was the profit of luck or skill?

Does Stalker drop anything now? Iv met him about 5 times in last ~2weeks he dropped no BPs at all and died in few shots. Seems like he is broken.

Just today I was in a shield-less NM and Stalker spawns  - I was thinking Im doomed but I killed him on the spawn with recently forma'd Boltor. 

Does Stalker drop anything now? Iv met him about 5 times in last ~2weeks he dropped no BPs at all and died in few shots. Seems like he is broken.

Just today I was in a shield-less NM and Stalker spawns  - I was thinking Im doomed but I killed him on the spawn with recently forma'd Boltor. 

He dropped Dread twice,in two different encounters, for me today.

I disagree were the prime gear is mostly mindless grinding to get the stuff the stalker and harvester gear you actually have to fight to prove your worth, I would not like to see them on the trade market.

Have you fought them recently? I can one shot them with literally anything. The codex says the Stalker has 200 shields, 100 health with 65 armour. Fight to prove yourself? Bah, I have fought both of them many times now. Many people lack Hate BP and others Despair (like me). I always get Hate, while others always get Despair (this is a proven fact, I have talked to several players).

I think Stalker and Harvester BPs should only be tradeable between the two, i.e. not be sold for plat, but a Stalker BP for Stalker BP, and a harvester BP for a Harvester BP. That would be fair, and thus people who haven't "proven" themselves cannot get the BP. Those who have can trade their excess ones for the ones they want.