Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Polarization 2.0

DSMK2

Just had DE Support (thanks!) shift over a D polarity that was covered by a - polarity. This lead me to this idea:

When applying Forma to your equipment, you cannot overwrite polarized slots you have previously polarized. Once you've polarized all your equipment's slots, you'll be able to overwrite their polarities with a different one; that overwritten polarity gets added to that equipment's polarity library and can be swapped with any slot at a later time. However equipment cannot have more than 8 of a same polarity overall.

Weapons have a max of:

8 V Polarities

8 D Polarities

8 - Polarities

Sentinels/Warframes have a max of:

8 V Polarities

8 D Polarities

8 - Polarities

8 =/" Polarities

Equipment rank reset rules remain unchanged.

This might end up suggesting how uplifted a equipment is; retaining it's base form and function while being able to mutate to easily adapt to Orokin (and other?) artifacts

In the mean time, there might be a need for the ability to change polarities in the short run i.e. I screwed up now the weapon is uncomfortable to use. I'm up for a credit based crafted item that lets me change a polarity of one of my polarized slots.

Additionally, polarity positions should be saved per loadout, a boon for elemental combinations or specific builds.

@Credit to taiiat for Polarity positions per loadout; good idea to improving polarization as a whole.

Edited by DSMK2

why can't we just have different Polarity Arrangements on different Loadouts? the Swap feature makes this possible now.

i think that solves everything here at once. unless you want a Polarity set that's completely different...

i'd also like to see more Loadout slots, but that's a different story.