Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Rael grins at Enderius slightly.

"Just doing research. Off duty?"

- - - - -

Nylocke quietly nods.

"I have something under the suit. Casual outfit, but it's something. And Rodney's been left in the dark long enough, may as well let him come."

Nyrvynai's eyes are noticeably heavy as she lets out a quiet yawn.

"Tired, sis? Wanna go get rest instead...?"

Nyrvynai yawns and simply goes into her room, the Riot Moa, Dresden, follows her closely.

"Yeah I have the night off, it's slow I can afford to" *He said sitting next to her and placing an arm around her shoulders and ordering a beer. He to was in civilian clothes, a white jacket and jeans*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

If I miss a post, do a quote and the page number so I can just find it quickly, chances are i'm not ignoring you, I just missed your post))

Droben slung his hand onto Kate's shoulder and brought her closer. "This much I leave to you. You've been fantastic to me, I think it only fair to let you enjoy yourself. Besides, I want to show you that I'm a good person." He swept his hair back, a wide smirk on his face. "I wouldn't want you to only be in it for my fabulous looks."

Edited by Alad_VI

((Soundwave's nickname.))

(Hey! Only I have permission to call him Tapedeck!)

Rael just chuckles and places the files down, spinning the stool over to face Enderius.

"Well, it's about time you got off-time. You haven't stopped working for days, Ice-cube."

She flashed Enderius a smile and ordered a drink for him, the Tender brings it quickly to him.

- - - - - - -

Nylocke scratched her head.

"Yeesh, maybe I shoulda waited 'til we got to the resturaunt to offer to pay... Well, you all have a 1.5k credits limit on what to order, after that it's coming from your own wallets."

*The waiter comes back setting the bill on the table* "Here you are sir and madam, enjoy your day" *The bill itself is....surprisingly cheap, one would notice the 'tenno discount' taking about half the price off*

Yvlo looked at the bill, and was comforted that he could pay it, since he thought that he may have chosen a too expensive restaurant to eat in. In his mind, he scolded himself, "Next time, if you're going to treat someone to a meal, check how many credits you have before doing so.". Then, he pulled out a credit module from his armour, and slotted into the bill machine, deducting the cost of the meal from the module to the machine. Once it has been deducted, he took the credit module back, and told to the waiter while handing back the bill, "Thanks.". 

Abra looked at his Warframe for a long time.

It had served him well over the years. The black and blue were as familiar as his own face now.

"Joe?"

His old Sentinel looked up. "M4573R?"

"Do we still have that Oryx helm blueprint lying around?" He asked, stroking his beard in thought.

"...Y35."

He grinned. "Let's craft."

With a spring in his step and a credit chip in his civilian clothes' pocket, Abra strolled around the Dojo, hoping for anything to catch his eye.

As if on command, his gaze was attracted to a sign that read "Steakhouse".

For a moment, as he walked inside, he wondered.

What's steak?

Droben smiled. "Well in that case, whaddya say we go have ourselves some fun? I'm new around here but hey, I'm sure we'll find something."

Miranda now forgotten by the others, ate her meal in peace, reminiscing and pondering life.

Edited by Alad_VI

"So, do you want to get to the library now, or just walk around for a bit?", Yvlo asked Zarine as they exited the restaurant. 

"I think we could afford a bit of relaxation for now, ", Zarine replied, "since we have been running around for quite a lot as of late. Why not go to the gardens? At least we could sit down and ease up in the grass, or under the shade of a tree, since the map seems to show quite a soothing garden.". 

"I think it'll be fine.", Yvlo nodded, and followed Zarine towards the gardens. As they were walking to there, Zarine commented, "You seem rather passive and accepting today. Is something the matter?". 

"Not really, ", Yvlo answered back, "it's just that I feel a bit tired of ordering people around, or just having things my own way. Must be the multitude of experiences I have now that mellowed it down. But don't worry, Zarine. When things become crucial, I will have that personality back. But let me rest, hmm?". 

Zarine smiled, and joked, "Sure, old man.", and jogged away before Yvlo could catch her, with him thinking in his mind as he jogged after her, "Still as cheerful and full of repartees as usual. Just like me, at least before I was sent to the Neural Sentry. But that's good.".