Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben advanced. "Her. I, 'left,' her to die. I phrase it this way because what did you expect me to do. 'Oh, you lot tried to kill me, but you have my dog! So I'm going to try and break into your house and steal my dog back when you all have guns and I don't! Yeah!' There was nothing I could do, and that kills me, So don't try and be noble."

Edited by Alad_VI

Droben's voice leveled out. "And that's what you're doing now I suppose." He began his exit when he paused for a moment. "You know, different cultures have different definitions of, 'kind," He said, spitting out the word, "kind," like it disgusted him.

"The Trinity is frail and obsessive, I did not request her medical care; I requested that none be given, and when she ignored me I chose not to hurt her. I was rather grateful to the receptionist of the hotel, I chose not to make a snide remark about her face. A job? I offered to work overtime this morning, and I was more than eager to clean up more than I had to last night." Droben turned again to face Shyla. "And then there's you lot. Enderius... moving on. The Vauban? Never talked to him. So far he's been one of the most decent. What'sherface... the Valkyr? What exactly did she do? And you. Denying me a chance at what seems like is going to be the only non-financially or guilt driven relationship I'm going to have on this dojo because I chose not to request help from a handful of strangers, a medic who I'm predisposed not to like, and someone who seems to have a rather great desire to through me out into space. Kind? Like I said. Different cultures, different definitions."

"Well then I suppose you don't understand what Kindness is. Get out" *The normally happy and childish Shyla seems to be replaced by this overly protective  and stern woman* "I decide who gets to opportunity to raise one of these amazing creatures, and you sir, do not have my blessing."

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Droben rolled his arms in an overly exaggerated bow. "Thank you, it was a blessing to simply have the pleasure of speaking with you my lady. I envy your open-mindedness and maturity. Truly, a pristine example of the ideal Tenno. I applaud you." Droben began a clap, overtly fake excitement ringing with every strike. "Good day, my lady." He exited with a sigh and began patrolling the dojo aimlessly.

Nyrvynai coddled a pup close, same specific pup from earlier, as if protecting it from Droben even if he exited the room.

". . . He's mean. . . I don't really like him..."

(Congrats, page 200. ~Confetti cannon~ ... Dammit, who broke my confetti cannon? I didn't want to shoot fireworks from it!)

Nyrvynai scoots up closer towards Shyla, leaning against her.

Edited by WingedCrusade

"Yeah!"

The tiny pup in her arms barks and hops out to go play with some of his friends, quickly diving into a tackle with another one turning it into a play fight.

Nyr giggles and joins in, she takes one and lays on her back as it paws at her, she play growls and hugs it to her chest affectionately.

Droben leaned against the kennel wall after exiting and let out a pained groan before standing again. He reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a picture of him with his kubrow on the beach, smiling, after wandering aimlessly for a sufficient amount of time, stumbled into the MedBay. "ELITH!"

"That's not a reason...that's a gesture. Besides to do something like that I'd legally have to give you a mental examination. Which sadly my medical prowess extends to only the physical. Only one person in the clan is capable of giving you such a fair evaluation and he is not here"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

The Oberon known as Abra (or rather Abrá-alixerni Gae'rnklet Nosh'té Steve, to be exact) had heard many stories of this beautiful "Grand Dojo", and had had a strange desire to visit the place and see what all the fuss was about. He had been working non-stop for... 136 years, more or less. Tenno aged much more slowly than regular humans, but he was starting to feel age creep into his bones. A day of relaxing would be perfect.

After some inquiring and literal boot-licking ("I wanna see my reflection on 'em, Abe!"), he was able to get the coordinates out of his friend Kate, a ditzy Mirage with serious concentration issues ("Where we goin', again?"), who had spontaneously decided to accompany him.

.-.+.-.

"Must be nice an' cosy in there, don't ya think?"

"Hmm." He shrugged as he eased his ship, Druid, into the docking bay.

"Wonder what's going on in there?"

"Could be anything." He shrugged again (not a wise move while manoeuvring a largish ship, but he managed).

The Druid settled with a low rumble, engaging the docking clamps.

"Let's go!" The Mirage shouted enthusiastically.

"Not yet. Have to wait for permission."