The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

(Enderius denied Krelon for Security, Rael I imagine is now with Enderius after recovering from his fight, Shyla and Nyr are hanging out still I imagine, Miranda is looking for another job from Enderius, and Felix and whoever are doing criminal things I imagine)

(Enderius denied Krelon for Security, Rael I imagine is now with Enderius after recovering from his fight, Shyla and Nyr are hanging out still I imagine, Miranda is looking for another job from Enderius, and Felix and whoever are doing criminal things I imagine)

(THE SH*T? THOSE B*TCHES BETTER EXPECT MY DUAL ZOREN IN THEIR FACES!)

Alex enters the bar and sits down next to the volt.

(Shall name my volt tony!)  Tony inevitably passes out but his head lands on Alex's shoulder. He starts drewling because he having a dream about eating a desert skate, he also starts snoring (he has asthma.)

(Felix is offended you would suggest that he is doing criminal activities.)

((I take offence to that last one.))

(*Notices this post, can't resist but to reply* Rael's not cool! ... She's just f*cked outta her mind...)

((Well its either they're bad @$$ or insane, both of which annoy the S#&$ out of me, even in small doses as the character tends to get overdone and run out of 'material' really quick. Either becoming a mary sue, or what I like to call 'the sauske' effect. Where they are emo and annoying but insist on being super cool))

Edited by SoundwavePrime

((Well its either they're bad @$$ or insane, both of which annoy the S#&$ out of me, even in small doses as the character tends to get overdone and run out of 'material' really quick.))

(Yeah but you like Rael. She's not insane, she just likes to kill things. Silly Tapedeck, she doesn't do the same things over and over again. :D)

White was quietly walking towards a small stand that seemed to be a small ice cream shop, intent on finding some decent food rather than any Grineer bio-nutrients or Corpus flash frozen containers. Passing the talking group of other Tenno, he sat down at one of the stools and looked at the food listings, keeping his helm on for the moment as he silently calculated the total for the food he has chosen.

((Well its either they're bad @$$ or insane, both of which annoy the S#&$ out of me, even in small doses as the character tends to get overdone and run out of 'material' really quick. Either becoming a mary sue, or what I like to call 'the sauske' effect. Where they are emo and annoying but insist on being super cool))

(I forgot what a Mary Sue is! :D)

Ordering his food to the vendor, he reached up and released the bracket clamps on his helm, the parts retracting into the helm just before he set it on the counter. Sighing, he cracked his neck in several directions, blowing out a bit of air quickly as he looked around. ".... This Dojo is doing much better than some others." He said, scanning the various people milling about with his gaze. 

At this time Damascus had head to training room while changing his rifles firing mechanism to semi automatic and attached extended magazine instead of normal one. When he finally arrived he waited for a moment as remembered Rota and Echo doing this he threw the rifle from his left hand to right hand. "Let's begin then" Damascus said as entered to main area. Soon as he heard or saw target appearing it was head shot twice. Every bullet in the air he counted.

When will his magazine run out of ammo. He switched to handle what became a beam blade black colored and looked like made from pure glass but the effect what blade made on targets was much more unexpected they were sliced in half. Damascus dashed and switch teleported around the battlefield until the training was over. Rifle barrel hot red and computer of weapon alarmed about over heat. "Still have it on blood" Damascus said as flipped the weapon to detach the magazine.

And reloaded the weapon. Putted weapon on his back looked at the blade. Little bit smiling inside of the helmet.

Edited by Revel72

(Shall name my volt tony!)  Tony inevitably passes out but his head lands on Alex's shoulder. He starts drewling because he having a dream about eating a desert skate, he also starts snoring (he has asthma.)

Alex kind of tries to nudge him off or wake him up but to no avail

Alex kind of tries to nudge him off or wake him up but to no avail

He his dream has continued, and he is currently in his ship licking his Cronus. (Threshcone can really f**k with your head!) but he has ran into turbulence because Alex is nudging him of of her, so he ends up colliding with his sword, splitting his head in half. This dark twist wakes him up. He finds himself in the dojo's koi pond.

He his dream has continued, and he is currently in his ship licking his Cronus. (Threshcone can really f**k with your head!) but he has ran into turbulence because Alex is nudging him of of her, so he ends up colliding with his sword, splitting his head in half. This dark twist wakes him up. He finds himself in the dojo's koi pond.

Alex stands over him. "there we go now, you're awake!"

Krelon got up slowly as he still bled rapidly. "Ugh... this is... really bad." He said as he slowly walked out the dueling room. "Why not Rael? Why the toughest guy first? Oh I'm getting old... I'm getting weaker." He said as he leaned against a wall and breathed heavily.

((You're not bleeding you're fine, i mention that something in the room closed your wounds))