Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Abra glared at his other personality some more.

"I don't think we'll get along too well."

The hallucinatory image of the Warbeast started to fade.

"Neither do I..." The ghostly voice echoed before vanishing.

Purple eyes reflected a dark sky,dotted with falling antimatter fission bombs.

"It's alright, Ruth. Close your eyes..."

She caught a glimpse of a Volihawk above.

"Close your eyes and come with me..."

Ruth cried for her father.

Edited by Achaix

(Okay, so, I'm just going to use Rael here since I haven't used her in forever and I'm waiting on something to happen with Nylocke and Nyrvynai.)

Rael, normally found in her Ember suit and on duty patrolling the Dojo, is now garnered in her own jeans and black boots, her brown leather jacket, and her black tee underneath.

She's using her off duty hours at a bar, drinking alone and looking over files to something. As to what it is - that's her business alone.

One bottle down, and out comes another one as the bartender sets it down.

*Shyla approaches the group, wearing in her oriental pink blouse, pink blossom branches decorate the silk blouse with one long sleeve covering her infected arm, and a pair of pants following the same trend with one of her legs, her hair usually an unruly mess tied in a nice bun behind her head, and without it's easy to see how fit she is, she's a little bigger than her big sister Fae more 'well rounded' too.* "You're the ones who invited me to dinner right?" *She says, asking Felix and Krelon*

*Meanwhile Enderius approaches Rael from behind* "Hard at work I take?" he says with a smirk, it seems time with her has certainly melted his cold demeanor. 

Zarine and Yvlo viewed the menu together, while the dim light above them flickered ever so slightly every now and then. 

"I think I would like this one.", Zarine said in a quiet voice, and pointed to one of the entries on the menu for Yvlo to see.

Yvlo nodded, and viewed for menu for a little longer before making his choice. He closed the menu, and tried to get any waiter's attention by raising his hand. 

After fruitlessly trying to get any waiter's attention by raising his hand, Yvlo placed it down, and said to Zarine, "Sit here for a moment. I'll try to walk up to the nearest waiter and get his attention.". And with that, he stood up from his chair, and walked over to the nearest waiter, tapping him on the shoulder and asking, "Sorry for being a bit informal and blunt about this, but could you get our order?". 

After fruitlessly trying to get any waiter's attention by raising his hand, Yvlo placed it down, and said to Zarine, "Sit here for a moment. I'll try to walk up to the nearest waiter and get his attention.". And with that, he stood up from his chair, and walked over to the nearest waiter, tapping him on the shoulder and asking, "Sorry for being a bit informal and blunt about this, but could you get our order?". 

((Sorry ddin't see your post))

*A waiter did indeed approach the two* "I'm sorry how may I help you?"

The sudden bang on the door woke the girl from her nightmare.

The door, like all others on the ship, was also motion-controlled. Recognizing the Kubrow, the door slid open with a gentle hiss.

Kate pushed Felix's shoulder playfully. "Sorry about all that. He'll get disciplined later."

Abra sighed, then left the Briefing Room.

-*-

After closing the door to his quarters, he picked up an old case and set it on his bed. Opening it, he removed the instrument from within.

"A bit dusty..." He murmured. Then he started to play the ancient bass.

((Sorry ddin't see your post))

(OOC: At least there was a bit of improvisation to keep it going anyways)

IC: 

"Oh...", Yvlo thought to himself, then walked back, sat back down, and said to the waiter at their table, "We would like to order the steak and potatoes for me, and the lobster for the Nova here. And we would also like to have a bottle of mineral water to drink. That would be all, thank you.". 

"Excellent choice sir, the Lobster is fresh tonight" *The waiter says with a smile giving the order to the chefs while he grabs a bottle of water from the fridge and two glasses. He returns, setting the cups on the table and filling them with the cold water* "You're order should be out soon."

Krelon looked at Shyla and smiled behind his helmet. "Yes gorgeous. I mean... Shyla." He said with a hand on his hip.

*Shyla rolls her eyes, the light hitting them just so that their prismatic nature is evident for a brief moment* "Which restaurant are we going to anyways? The steakhouse, the sushi bar, or someplace else?"

*Shyla approaches the group, wearing in her oriental pink blouse, pink blossom branches decorate the silk blouse with one long sleeve covering her infected arm, and a pair of pants following the same trend with one of her legs, her hair usually an unruly mess tied in a nice bun behind her head, and without it's easy to see how fit she is, she's a little bigger than her big sister Fae more 'well rounded' too.* "You're the ones who invited me to dinner right?" *She says, asking Felix and Krelon*

*Meanwhile Enderius approaches Rael from behind* "Hard at work I take?" he says with a smirk, it seems time with her has certainly melted his cold demeanor. 

(Felix didn't invite her to dinner, he isnt even there right now, my character who is there is rodney.)

"Oookay.... I have brown ones." Agatha wondered where this conversation was going.

_-_

The kubrow slid into the room, trying to find the source of the crying.

_-_

As his ship moved closer to the dojo he received a warning to confirm his identity or move away. "move away from sancutary?" he thought, "no way," and opened a communications path to the dojo.

Rael grins at Enderius slightly.

"Just doing research. Off duty?"

- - - - -

Nylocke quietly nods.

"I have something under the suit. Casual outfit, but it's something. And Rodney's been left in the dark long enough, may as well let him come."

Nyrvynai's eyes are noticeably heavy as she lets out a quiet yawn.

"Tired, sis? Wanna go get rest instead...?"

Nyrvynai yawns and simply goes into her room, the Riot Moa, Dresden, follows her closely.