Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Suppressed weapons are by far my favorites." Belrev said. Answering Vestis' question, Celorn speaks.

"Indeed he did. Follow us V, we will set it up for you." Celorn said, as he led his youngest brother and his new friend into the room. Shay would notice this, and watch from outside.

Celorn walks to a blue console, and swipes his fingers on it.

"What enemy type V?"

While unsure about his new nickname, Vestis answered positively, "Let's say... Grineer. They at least don't use bipedal robots..." The comment was of course aimed at the Corpus, with whom he had some experience fighting, and definitely knew that they were somewhat tougher than "same-level" Grineer.

"Understood." Celorn said, as he set up holograms of Lancers. A few dozen of the Grineer soldiers materialize in a blue hue, surrounding the training room.

"Ready?" Belrev asks.

(Peeked on your profile, and I like how you made my OC's friends to Vestis :). Do I have your permission to do the same with Belrev and Celorn?)

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

"Understood." Celorn said, as he set up holograms of Lancers. A few dozen of the Grineer soldiers materialize in a blue hue, surrounding the training room.

"Ready?" Belrev asks.

(Peeked on your profile, and I like how you made my OC's friends to Vestis :). Do I have your permission to do the same with Belrev and Celorn?)

Vestis equipped his Braton and nodded, aiming it forward, ready to use some of the nearby virtual cover.

(Thanks :3  And sure, go ahead! Seems only right.)[i'll say they're actual/better friends once more stuff happens between them and whatnot]

"its fine when Zeron and i first met Zek he also was really nervous" Seerena replied "i must say i was suprised that the first mission i did with them was a spy mission since they weren't really using stealthy frames. After a bit of trouble we got through it and since that mission we nearly always work togheter."

A Volt P and Chroma approached the group of tenno.

Zeron: eya there i'm Zeron and my friend here is goaty

Zek with a bit of frustration in his voice replied: Stop calling me goaty my helmet might look like one but that doesn't mean you can talk to me that way.

Erida giggled at the silly nickname Zek had, since he wore the Oberon warframe. Nice to meet you two. I'm Erida and my shy Nyx friend here is Luna. When Luna saw the two new tennos approach, she got even more nervous and hold tight onto Erida and hide behind her. She did managed to wave to the new-new tennos with a shaky hand.

Vestis equipped his Braton and nodded, aiming it forward, ready to use some of the nearby virtual cover.

(Thanks :3 And sure, go ahead! Seems only right.)[i'll say they're actual/better friends once more stuff happens between them and whatnot]

"And here we go." Belrev smirked, as he and his older brother left the duel area, and went behind the glass console.

"Starting in a few seconds Vestis!" Celorn called out from behind the glass, with Belrev patiently watching and waiting.

"Let the games begin!" Celorn cheered, as he pressed a button, summoning up Grineer holographs.

Erida giggled at the silly nickname Zek had, since he wore the Oberon warframe. Nice to meet you two. I'm Erida and my shy Nyx friend here is Luna. When Luna saw the two new tennos approach, she got even more nervous and hold tight onto Erida and hide behind her. She did managed to wave to the new-new tennos with a shaky hand.

((Zek is using a volt p with a storm helmet not an Oberon warframe))

"nice to meet you Erida and Luna" Zeron replied.

Zek didn't say anything he was clearly not happy with the goaty comment Zeron made and that Erida giggled because of it.

"I thought you would be used to it Zek he always calls you that" Seerena said to Zek

((Zek is using a volt p with a storm helmet not an Oberon warframe))

"nice to meet you Erida and Luna" Zeron replied.

Zek didn't say anything he was clearly not happy with the goaty comment Zeron made and that Erida giggled because of it.

"I thought you would be used to it Zek he always calls you that" Seerena said to Zek

((My bad, I guess I didn't read thoroughly :P)).

Erida noticed that Zek didn't get so happy about her giggling to him. She turned her attention to Zek. Sorry for giggling about that nickname. It was bad of me doing so and I won't do it again. Friends? She said, putting one hand in front of her, waiting for a "apology accepted" handshake. Luna felt a bit more comfortable with these new tennos and now only hid half of her body behind Erida.

"And here we go." Belrev smirked, as he and his older brother left the duel area, and went behind the glass console.

"Starting in a few seconds Vestis!" Celorn called out from behind the glass, with Belrev patiently watching and waiting.

"Let the games begin!" Celorn cheered, as he pressed a button, summoning up Grineer holographs.

Amator began firing once the holograms popped up, aiming for the upper body and trying to keep controlled bursts; It could be noted that the Braton was colored in a similar palette to his armor. When the "enemy" got too close for comfort, he either hit them with the rifle, or quickly slashed with a single Fang from the sheath (comparable to an ancient technique of a sword the Nikana is based on).

((My bad, I guess I didn't read thoroughly :P)).

Erida noticed that Zek didn't get so happy about her giggling to him. She turned her attention to Zek. Sorry for giggling about that nickname. It was bad of me doing so and I won't do it again. Friends? She said, putting one hand in front of her, waiting for a "apology accepted" handshake. Luna felt a bit more comfortable with these new tennos and now only hid half of her body behind Erida.

"comeone Zek you know i'm just joking around with ya" Zeron said with a caring tone.

Zek accepted Erida's hand "Alright then" Zek said.

"Well are we all friends now?" Seerena asked mostly towards Zek.

Edited by kyrozon

Amator began firing once the holograms popped up, aiming for the upper body and trying to keep controlled bursts; It could be noted that the Braton was colored in a similar palette to his armor. When the "enemy" got too close for comfort, he either hit them with the rifle, or quickly slashed with a single Fang from the sheath (comparable to an ancient technique of a sword the Nikana is based on).

The holograms would advance on the Loki quickly, driving the Tenno backwards. Of course these Grineer were holograms, and shot rubber bullets. Of course those rubber bullets would hurt.

Belrev watches silently as the Loki fires his Braton, even as his older brother does the same.

"Let us know when you want to test your predator skills." Belrev said from behind the glass.

The holograms would advance on the Loki quickly, driving the Tenno backwards. Of course these Grineer were holograms, and shot rubber bullets. Of course those rubber bullets would hurt.

Belrev watches silently as the Loki fires his Braton, even as his older brother does the same.

"Let us know when you want to test your predator skills." Belrev said from behind the glass.

(Predator skills?)

August stood silently among the companions chatted with the new tenno who approached the group. Icefang had been looking up at her expectantly and she just looked back down at him and pat him on the neck. "Don't worry Icefang. They won't hurt you. Hopefully. Go on say hi." She waved Icefang over to the group and he ran up and barked a short bark once. He stood there with his tail wagging slightly. "Icefang's a bit of an attention hog but. He knows to can that when we're in a mission." August spoke softly as she walked up behind her. "Anyway I'm August. Great to meet you two. You don't see many prime frames around these days." She noted the Volt Prime's presence and particular frame choice as a rather rare occurance.

((I forgot. What'd the group go to do?))

"comeone Zek you know i'm just joking around with ya" Zeron said with a caring tone.

Zek accepted Erida's hand "Alright then" Zek said.

"Well are we all friends now?" Seerena asked mostly towards Zek.

Almost forgot; If you two wonder why my Nyx friend is so nervous, its because she does become very nervous around new tennos. However, it won't take that long for her to adjust to you two. Just be kind to her and try not to scare her, then you will make her feel more comfortable with you two Erida said, putting her other hand that Luna didn't lean on and laid the hand on top of Luna's hand, giving her a sense of feeling safe. Luna always felt better when she knew that she could count on Erida to support her when she needed it.

August stood silently among the companions chatted with the new tenno who approached the group. Icefang had been looking up at her expectantly and she just looked back down at him and pat him on the neck. "Don't worry Icefang. They won't hurt you. Hopefully. Go on say hi." She waved Icefang over to the group and he ran up and barked a short bark once. He stood there with his tail wagging slightly. "Icefang's a bit of an attention hog but. He knows to can that when we're in a mission." August spoke softly as she walked up behind her. "Anyway I'm August. Great to meet you two. You don't see many prime frames around these days." She noted the Volt Prime's presence and particular frame choice as a rather rare occurance.

((I forgot. What'd the group go to do?))

"Well aren't you a cute kubrow Icefang" Seerena says while petting Icefang.

"We mostly got lucky with getting this prime frame a corpus splinter group got hands on it and we where send on a mission to retrieve it" Zek replies to August.

((I think we are in front of the practice room not sure though.))

Almost forgot; If you two wonder why my Nyx friend is so nervous, its because she does become very nervous around new tennos. However, it won't take that long for her to adjust to you two. Just be kind to her and try not to scare her, then you will make her feel more comfortable with you two Erida said, putting her other hand that Luna didn't lean on and laid the hand on top of Luna's hand, giving her a sense of feeling safe. Luna always felt better when she knew that she could count on Erida to support her when she needed it.

"heh sounds like Zek when we first met him" Zeron said while playfully poking Zek.

"Zeron is like the father figure of our team but at the same time that younger brother that always disracts you" Seerena said

Edited by kyrozon

artorias: *gets out of hologram area* hey luna wanna talk these guys or check out my liset no funny business promise

Luna turned her head to Artorias while still feeling a bit "startled" by the new tennos. I...if we would g...go to your l...liset, do you p...promise that you w....won't do any f....funny business? She said unsure to Artorias, since she somewhat knew that Artorias could be "strange" sometime.

-cut-

"heh sounds like Zek when we first met him" Zeron said while playfully poking Zek.

"Zeron is like the father figure of our team but at the same time that younger brother that always disracts you" Seerena said

Sounds like that Zeron is a really nice tenno to be around. I have noticed something about you two; both of your name starts with a "Z", any special reason for that? Just wondering Erida asked Zeron and Zek. Suddenly out of nowhere Arthas came without anyone seeing him. He yawned and look at the two new tennos that he hasn't seen before. 

Morning, how was the sleep?

Pretty good. I haven't slept this well in a long time and who is these two?

.....oh, right, almost forgot. Arthas; this is Zek and Zeron. Zek and Zeron, this is my Excalibur friend Arthas. He was the one to rescue me from Alad V and helped me, Luna and a nekros friend of our named Fang

Nice to meet you two. What Erida told about me is true, I help other in their time of need and Erida need all the support after I rescued her

Without Arthas I wouldn't be here today and talking to you two. I would probably be alone and never be loved by anyone. I'm thankful for him being there for me in my time of need Erida said, shedding a single tear inside of her helmet without anyone noticing. 

You are welcome Arthas said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

artorias: promise 

Ok.... She looked at Erida and then said: I will be with Artorias if you wonder where I went, which Erida responded with; Ok, call me if you need me

Lead the way mr Luna said to confirm that she was ready to follow him to his liset.

A Black and Grey Rhino hops off the body lock capsule of a Black and Red Liset. The large Tenno walked forward, rounding corners as he dematerialized his helmet. He revealed slicked back hair, the color of the darkness itself. Except for the fact that it had a few white streaks, noticeable a mile away. His dark red eyes scan the area, as his light tan skin feels the wind blow in his direction. Standing at 6'5 the tall Tenno walks towards Shay and her group.

"Salutations Shay and company. Have you seen my littlest of brothers, known as Belrev?"