The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Annoying or not, I'm sure his operator likes him...

Have you ever thought about getting a cephalon? I sure you would be a great operator" Ellie said.

"Well, if you say so... why were you gone for so long?" Icarus asked.

((Snow? L.A. snow? XD))

Edited by Denny2669

"Wow, that reminds me of my operators clan, we're like a big family too.

But a cephalon is not only a family member, it can be a great helper. Especialy when it comes to a large number or tasks, which the operator doesn't have the time to complete" Ellie explained.

"Wow, that reminds me of my operators clan, we're like a big family too.

But a cephalon is not only a family member, it can be a great helper. Especialy when it comes to a large number or tasks, which the operator doesn't have the time to complete" Ellie explained.

"Very true. We even gave the Sentinel that cared for Bel when he was little a physical body. Anyone joins our family, they stay as family."

A ship coursed towards the Dojo, a little dinky ship that still looked like would cost billions to make, modern tech and clean smooth metals made this baby up. After going through landing permissions it landed, two people walked out into the Dojo's main halls. One was a man who looked human, humans were pretty uncommon in this day, he looked well turned out but actually seemed to be wearing suit that seemed like a Warframe, groomed dirty blonde hair covered his scalp, his eyes a bright clean green. He had teeth that complimented his grin, that charming grin.

His assistant beside him was a female, having Crimson red hair, shaved at the right side but the rest perfectly brushed and sorted. Her eyes a dark pink just like her lips, her skin an attractive tan, her suit seemed to be a sort of jumpsuit but had a few parts of armour protecting vital parts of her body, she seemed to be the more flexible and agile type. Certain holsters and belts held Kunai and blades along with a whip with the sharpest end anyone would find on a whip. Her body was slim but not too slim, everything perfect. Though her lower legs looked strange, looked more robotic but was hidden under her suit. They strolled the halls until they came across the main conversation. "Hello dwellers. Pleasure to meet you." The man said with his grin.

Artorias: ummm sweet tee

(prime i know a free cartoon site WITH LOTS OF Transformers shows not copyright restricted )

The waitress nodded to the frost and then turned her attention to the limbo

"What about you? Would you like to have glass of our finest champagne? We can trust you that nine out of ten guests enjoyed the taste" The waitress asked and suggested to the Limbo.

Meanwhile, Fang and Luna had taken off their helmets and patiently waited for everyone to be done. 

"Annoying or not, I'm sure his operator likes him...

Have you ever thought about getting a cephalon? I sure you would be a great operator" Ellie said.

"Well, if you say so... why were you gone for so long?" Icarus asked.

((Snow? L.A. snow? XD))

"I'm searching for myself....That's not a metaphor I'm looking for my operator"

"Sure, I haven't had champane in some time now" Polo answered the waitress.

Ellie made more purr noised as she was being petted.

"Well lets follow them, shall we?" Luv replied.

((Prime, are you sure it's a good idea to bring U18 into this thread? You're the DM, you can do whatever you want, but just think this through.))

((Whilst I don't have a character I thought I'd provide a solution to the issue which U18 has brought to the fold. The problem being you've had characters sleeping and eating. The solution could be as simple as the Orokin have based their technology to capitalize on Human-baser instincts - Consume food to replenish carbon-reserves and sleep to perform firmware updates and allow the Operator to rest their brain to avoid taxing the mind.)) 

(Just editing this one so I don't clog up the forum I will give you my thought process - Step 1: Look for warframe RP groups - Step 2: Discover long running RP - Step 3: - See problem - Step 4: Argle bargle *Clack Clack Clack*) 

Edited by (PS4)TheLifeweaver