The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The quiet garden is amidst where the tiring Loki remained, struck within posture of meditation as a dwindling fixation eye upon nothing. Naked of any extremities, only the standard of a Loki was apparent, the oddity of its helm distinguishable to the peering eye. A white visage, licked with many splotches of blue akin, the being's form resonated with a solemn aura, seldom to be disturbed upon this grassy terrain. 

Flowing water, a grace to be heard within this artificial solace, no footfalls nor voices to sound within his mind. This was his peace among the chaotic realms of deep space, his time for rest after many hard fought days.

Beneath him, a Paris, fangs hidden among the grass nearby as only the sheen of the blades upon the incandescence of the room portrayed them. His quiver nonetheless remain upon him, arrows tucked neatly together atop one another as idly the arrows took rhythmic sway with his enacted hovering.

Targon he was, adept of the formidable Warframe.

Artorias: hmm bit of both

I see...well, I will let you choose what you want to talk about; something that you want to tell me or just talk Luna said as she gave Artorias the "power" to choose the topic.

"I see now, well, thank you for you time"

Polo finished his food and drink "So, are we all paying for our foods? Or is someone generous enough to pay for everyones food?"

No need, I will pay, I got credits enough for another ship, figurally speaking Fang said as he prepared his credit card, so that he could pay for the food and luckily for him: the waitress who served them before came to the table with the payment machine attached around her neck. 

Fang took out his credit card, swiped the card and typed in his pin code and the payment was done.

"Please, come back at anytime and don't forget to tell your friends about this place" the waitress said as she waved goodbye, leaving the group for this time.

A rhythmic, yet known artificial wind passes through the crimson leaves above, the shadow cast over the silent Loki enveloping his form with grace. An ear was held for voices, though the tenno was absent to think any person would bestow themselves upon him. Reclusive he was, and though one to not mind the company of another, held little virtue to respond with any retort or leisure. 

Once more the wind passed amidst this confining garden, and even though not natural, he would believe so because it gave him serenity. Lifting his gaze, the Loki scanned the room once more, though was absent to realize if there was anything about.

basically where to hire rooms? I'm bluffed

A rhythmic, yet known artificial wind passes through the crimson leaves above, the shadow cast over the silent Loki enveloping his form with grace. An ear was held for voices, though the tenno was absent to think any person would bestow themselves upon him. Reclusive he was, and though one to not mind the company of another, held little virtue to respond with any retort or leisure. 

Once more the wind passed amidst this confining garden, and even though not natural, he would believe so because it gave him serenity. Lifting his gaze, the Loki scanned the room once more, though was absent to realize if there was anything about.

Hi Mr Loki! Im Nova Prime. Well I'm Yun. Nice to meet you!

basically where to hire rooms? I'm bluffed

Hi Mr Loki! Im Nova Prime. Well I'm Yun. Nice to meet you!

Surprised, yet welcome in the presence of another, the tenno offered in return a wave of hand, though denied himself of words to escape. From the once tranquil winds that traversed the airy garden now came a deviant whir, a small sentinel buzzing about until thereafter before the Prime. 

"Greetings." The robot spoke forth, "I see you are in the company of Master Targon." The wordy contraption continued, a transparent ray scanning over the approached warframe 'Yun'.

The Loki switched attention to the guardian, though with repetitious glances offered to the Nova. Certain as he was that the seemingly friendly presence would grant him grace, the tenno remained in stance of meditation, idly hovering above the swaying blades of grass beneath.

Edited by II_Frost_II

I see...I'm happy that you could come to this dojo Luna said to Belrev before getting a bit curious about the "person" he pointed to.

Who is that?....Looks kinda..."young" Luna asked Belrev as she had gotten curious about this person she hasn't seen before....

"A vile creature."

He gestured towards Vari, having no type of restraint.

"A vile creature."

He gestured towards Vari, having no type of restraint.

Ok.... Luna responded quite confused, wondering why he thought that way.

"Oh, hello there Luna! Good to see you again"

"Oh, I'm sure if people knew where I was eating, you would be swarmed by customers" Polo said as he was leaving the restaurant.

"So, what would you like to eat Blossy?"

*nodded* Nice to see you too Ellie Luna said and politely bowed to her.

Hey...forgot about your uncle Fang? *chuckled for a bit* Nah I'm just messing with you. I guess you are here with your "operator" or "operators" Fang said to Ellie, feeling to be "nice" this time around.

Meanwhile, somewhere else at the dojo....

Arthas was in the training room, doing workout to keep his body healthy and he had been going on for quite some time now, almost 20 minutes of workout to be more "exact". He had set a goal to do a long workout pass, before taking a well deserved break.

"Yes, my operator is right there with the owner of the dojo apparently... and he's comming back. Any success Icarus?"

"She said "That's just how he grew" and suggested selective breeding if I wanted to make one that big myself"

"Would you want me to do research on that?"

"Yes, once we get back to the liset. For now you can keep being cuddled"

Though the tenno was yet to beheld in the converse presented, his guardian lay little for patience, skepticism brewing upon the contraptions mind as it whirred and buzzed about the Prime. "Mm... You do not appear satisfactory." The incandescent gleam of the hovering entities scanners soon affixed back upon the Loki, "Master Targon, I do believe that we should be going. Perhaps there is another activity aside from meditation."

The Loki glanced once more upon the Nova, a consoling nod offered as the tenno found himself back to stable footing.

With steady strides he made way to his previously dis-adorned armaments, slewing the bleak Paris over his shoulders as fangs remained to his palm. Off he went from the quiet stay of the garden, perhaps soon to find himself amidst the company of another.

------

After a selective few minutes of walking about, the Loki bypassed a strange sight, a cafe it seemed, or so such was what he assumed. Others took their stay about the area, and so with curiosity abound he was drawn with an allure, though refrained from intrusion. Spoken words came to him, yet even so he remained silent, evermore pondering an approach towards the individuals.

(And pardon my intrusion if you folks happen to be somewhere private. I'm a tad new to forum RP.)