Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

-cut-

Polos jaw dropped and he stood still like a statue. Three months... that realization shocked him to the bones.

Arthas moved his hand over Polo's face to see if he reacted or not.

Are....are you sure that you are ok? You don't look like it Arthas asked Polo, just to be safe.

Paradoxa: *appeared suddenly behind Arthas* Give him some time, he'll be over it eventually

Arthas jumped slightly as he didn't expect a tenno to talk behind him.

I guess you are right, I will give him sometime to recover, Arthas turned around and asked the tenno: May I ask who you are? I'm Arthas.

Paradoxa: simply call me Paradoxa

Paradoxa...That is an interesting name to say the least Arthas complimented to Paradoxa.

Polo still stood like a statue out of shock, his hat falling down after some seconds. From his silence only one sentence escaped "How am I going to recover from this..."

------------------------

"Nice to meet you too Zek" Luv politely replied.

Fang spotted that the limbo seemed to be "stuck", so he decided to do something about it. He walked to Polo and slapped him on his face.

That should do it... Fang said with a sarcastic chuckle. 

Was that really necessary? Arthas responded to Fang's slap and facepalmed to him.

Fang shrugged and said: What?! He can't just stand there and look like a moron Fang pointed out.

Fangs slap surprisingly helped, as Polo snapped out of it shortly after "Alright, my career, is shattered... gonna need alot of ductape to piece it back together..."

Reyas: Well at least he didn't try to do something Necrom would do *angry face leaning eyes at him*

Necrom: What? It's not like I hurt anyone while doing the process.

Paradoxa: He will get it back together eventually *leaves unoticed*

Fangs slap surprisingly helped, as Polo snapped out of it shortly after "Alright, my career, is shattered... gonna need alot of ductape to piece it back together..."

And you thought it wouldn't help him Fang said with a smirk behind his helmet.

You got lucky this time Arthas said quite neutrally back to Fang.

Artorias: *notices paradoxa leave *

Paradoxa: *appeared behind Artorias* Something bother you?

And you thought it wouldn't help him Fang said with a smirk behind his helmet.

You got lucky this time Arthas said quite neutrally back to Fang.

Krim: At least it helped.

i will try to attemp to roll play with my only warframe, mag, and since im a boy i may commit some mistakes, :P

"morning to you maggie!" said certain cephalon we all know and love

"how many times do i have to remind you, dear ordis, that i am alled MAG, if you are not carefull i will personally depolarize you internal workings and never talk again."

"sure" cephalon was very weirdly quiet

Our hero, Mag was looking for that well known dojo were you could get plastids, looots of plastids. Mag had unlocked starun, but she needed some companions

"Aha! i found you!"

"liset number (random numbers) permision to dock"

Edited by samuelx43a

i will try to attemp to roll play with my only warframe, mag, and since im a boy i may commit some mistakes, :P

"morning to you maggie!" said certain cephalon we all know and love

"how many times do i have to remind you, dear ordis, that i am alled MAG, if you are not carefull i will personally depolarize you internal workings and never talk again."

"sure" cephalon was very weirdly quiet

Our hero, Mag was looking for that well known dojo were you could get plastids, looots of plastids. Mag had unlocked starun, but she needed some companions

"Aha! i found you!"

"liset number (random numbers) permision to dock"

((Welcome to the club and don't worry; everyone got to start somewhere :3. I might as well introduce you to the dojo))

First thing the Mag heard was static coming from the radio, but that didn't last long as someone had answered her request.

"State your purpose ma'am, it's a safety procedure policy in this dojo" the tenno said to the Mag behind the hangar control room.

"Well, I dunno. I mean he surely is doing great, but I don't pay attention unless I'm in the actual episode, which was about three months ago" Luv replied, leaning againts a nearby table.

Polo quickly snatched his camera and started typing in it quite fast "There has to be SOMETHING left..."

roger. i'm in for some purchases, mainly bio-chemical things, and also magnets if you have'em of course

"Sounds good, but I will run a quick scan for any suspicious activity. Please stand by" The tenno said as he or she wrote the scanning execute code onto his or hers control panel.

A bunch of small drones, all of them equipped with an advance scanner, flew out from a small hatchet from the hangar wall. It was about ten drones that swarmed around the liset and started the scanning process.

-cut-

Polo quickly snatched his camera and started typing in it quite fast "There has to be SOMETHING left..."

Then suddenly, Arthas remembered that he knew someone who could help Polo with his problem.

I know a friend of mine who could help you with your technical issue, he's an master in the field of engineering Arthas suggested to Polo.

"Well, I dunno. I mean he surely is doing great, but I don't pay attention unless I'm in the actual episode, which was about three months ago" Luv replied, leaning againts a nearby table.

Reyas: Bummer, I kinda wish you made more appearances. Anyway here's your coffee *walked to your table and gave you your coffee*

While Mag's ship was being analyzed, She was trying to retrieve some credits from lotusbank.

"Lotus bank, need  3000 credits to be transferred to my purse"

"Please type your user and password"

*types user and password

"thank you for trusting lotusbank with your money"

"yeah yeah"

Polo chuckled "Engineering? What I need is a time machine..."

----------------------------------------------------------

-cut-

Yeah...I don't think my friend are that good enough to create a time machine. I mean, he is great on what he is doing, but not on that thing Arthas responded back and lightly laughed at his friend behalf.

While Mag's ship was being analyzed, She was trying to retrieve some credits from lotusbank.

"Lotus bank, need  3000 credits to be transferred to my purse"

"Please type your user and password"

*types user and password

"thank you for trusting lotusbank with your money"

"yeah yeah"

About 10 minutes of being scanned by the drones later, the drones had done their job, returning to their mini depot.

The radio sparked to life as the tenno in the hangar control room spoke to the mag by the radio:

"Everything looks to be in order. You got permission to land, but be warned; if you don't follow our dojo rules; we won't hesitate to "kick" you out of the dojo and one more thing: have a nice day ma'am"

Seconds later and the large hangar doors started to open up, giving the tenno access to enter the hangar.

Edited by WolfmanX9