Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Polo chuckled "Engineering? What I need is a time machine..."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Dawww, thank you kindly!" Luv took the coffee and disengaged her helmet to drink it.

Reyas: Hey, just doin' my job *get back to her counter*

Krim: Why do you need one when we already have one?

the Mag said:

"same to you"

Mag landed in one of the docks diesigned for lisets. Once she was out of the cool trapdoor sytem that the liset had, she was marveled at the dojo.

It was not your typical old earth chineese dojo, it was a space centre well equiped. As she entered, Mag saw lots of warframes of different sizes and shapes, whith their own atachments.However, she didnt have an attachment, she actually didnt have a thing. She was your out of the box Mag :P

"well i wonder where i can get these plastids"

"oh i almost forgot"

*looking at shopping list.

"i need those argon crystals, problem is that they only last a day"

"O that reminds me Seerena wanted me to bring something to a friend of hers and i had to guess she means you with that Luv. I will be right back Zek said as he quickly sprinted off.

"Well there he goes again... Blossom turned around to face Luv again. "I wonder what Seerena wants Zek to hand to you.'

Zek rushes back to the two.

"Errm whats the way to get back to the hanger again?"

"Second turn to the left and after that third to the left again.

"Thanks!" Zek rushes off again.

Blossom laughs. "Hey might be able to run fast but he still has a horrible sense of direction."

"I was being sarchastic..." Polo explained.

-----------------------------------------------

Now I feel really silly Arthas and laughed lightly for being such a derp for not getting Polo's sarcasm.'

Anyway, I think that he is still in this dojo, doing some minor repair jobs around the dojo, but I could always track his position Arthas said to Polo, opening up his minimap inside of his helmet and started the find-n-track search for his engineer friend.

"I was being sarchastic..." Polo explained.

-----------------------------------------------

"I wonder too, Seerena gifts me so many things, how do I repay her...?" Luv wondered, taking a sip from her coffee.

Krim: *chuckles* I was just fooling with ya Polo

Reyas: Maybe you can repay her by helping her when she needs something, I guess? *washing the cups*

"I'm sure we can figure out a way for you to repay her, maybe you have some prime weapon you can give to her, that hasn't been discovered by other tenno?."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Zek, its great to meet ya mag, I do know a place where we can sit down and eat, follow me." Zek replied, walking of towards the restaurant, trying not to run like he normally would do.

"I'm sure we can figure out a way for you to repay her, maybe you have some prime weapon you can give to her, that hasn't been discovered by other tenno?."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Zek, its great to meet ya mag, I do know a place where we can sit down and eat, follow me." Zek replied, walking of towards the restaurant, trying not to run like he normally would do.

Reyas: Why not give her some cosmetics like the capes? 

*Then her Cephalon came in*

V3: Reyas, it's time for you to attend that meeting.

Reyas: *sees the Mag then heard it's time* Oh come on, now? Ugh fine. *goes to her ship* Luv mind if you watch the restaurant for me will ya? Thanks! *rushes off to the Liset and left the Dojo*

"With my sarchasm I meant that I doubt your engineer friend would be able to help me" Polo explained.

------------------------------

-cut-

Doesn't hurt to try right? Every time I asked him for help about technical stuff, he almost always had the right solution Arthas said as he tried to convince polo to at least let his friend do an attempt on fixing his problem.

A small cloud hovers into the shrine and dissipates, dropping a wukong with white armor, black features, and blood red energy and face paint.

He has several paper lanterns in front of him, as he lights them they turn a peaceful shade of yellow and drift into the pond. He then meditates, feeling the energy of the fallen.

[bTW anyone remember Hephaestus? The Atlas frame, yeah hi its me again Arbiter_of_Death, im on xb1 now]

Edited by (XB1)WeaponizedTitan

"Sure thing Reya!"

Luv takes another sip from her coffee and looks around.

"Well, that sounds good, but which one? What Prime weapon would she want?"

*after she left, a Trinity then came with a gift in her hand. She came to the restaurant looking for Reyas*

Himiko: *looking around for her then asks Luv* Uh hey have you seen a Nova named Reyas around here?

Luv took another sip from her coffee and looked at the Trinity "Yep, she was here just a second ago, had to go to some meeting. I'm watching the restaurant for her" she answered "I'm Luv... that's my actualy name, believe it or not"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(sigh) Alright, but don't blame me if we're just wasting time..."  Polo replied, hidden annoyance was in his tone.

"And... thanks"

((Holy crap dude, I loved Hephaestus! Good to see you're back!))

Edited by Denny2669

Luv took another sip from her coffee and looked at the Trinity "Yep, she was here just a second ago, had to go to some meeting. I'm watching the restaurant for her" she answered "I'm Luv... that's my actualy name, believe it or not"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(sigh) Alright, but don't blame me if we're just wasting time..."  Polo replied, hidden annoyance was in his tone.

"And... thanks"

((Holy crap dude, I loved Hephaestus! Good to see you're back!))

Himiko: Meeting? Huh, guess she went off again. *left the gift at the counter and now working at the restaurant* So, your name is Luv huh?

A small cloud hovers into the shrine and dissipates, dropping a wukong with white armor, black features, and blood red energy and face paint.

He has several paper lanterns in front of him, as he lights them they turn a peaceful shade of yellow and drift into the pond. He then meditates, feeling the energy of the fallen.

[bTW anyone remember Hephaestus? The Atlas frame, yeah hi its me again Arbiter_of_Death, im on xb1 now]

*A Frost with green armor, some black shades with yellow golden energy came in then saw the Wukong, he put his arms against each other*

Stine: *sigh* Meditating again are we?

(No I have not but from the previous RPs I saw I would like to RP with you)

-cut-

*A Frost with green armor, some black shades with yellow golden energy came in then saw the Wukong, he put his arms against each other*

Stine: *sigh* Meditating again are we?

(No I have not but from the previous RPs I saw I would like to RP with you)

He simply grunted in response before actually turning his head "when you lose friends, you create ice capsules to remember them. When I lose friends, I meditate on their energy and use it as fuel to keep myself from not giving up." He then turned back around and sighed, shortly after he stood up. "Shall we go to the bar?"