Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

1 minute ago, MrEvilMexican said:

"Oh... Uuuuuuuuuuh mister, that's the TV. Look at there." There is a gaping hole through the floor but nothing more. "Look, she just like I said, blew up one room!" Smoke had finished piling the platinum. There, 50K"

Ader: BLEW UP ONE TO SET A WILDFIRE!? HUH!? IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT!?

Siera: Holy Limes! *trying to restrain Ader but he's getting more furious* We'll take the 50k Plat now go if you want your lucky arses safe!

13 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Spectrum: What brings you here to the Dojo Madam Jet Kitty?

"Just tryin' to find some entertainment before the next race starts, which will still take quite some time. And please, call me KItty will ya?" Kitty replied to Spectrum.

15 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((And here comes act 2 the :community: interactivity, also :clem: (not really) ))

Erida attention was caught by the other valkyr that walked into the garden, so she decided to greet the valkyr. At first, Lun wondered what Erida was looking at, but when she saw in the same direction as Erida saw, she knew that social activity with a new tenno would come. Luna followed behind Erida as she and Erida approached the Valkyr.

You must be new here, I'm Erida; nice to meet you and the friend behind me is Luna Erida said as she introduced herself and Luna.

H....hi... Luna said nervously to the new tenno with a low voice. She wasn't that good at meeting new tennos, but she tries to be better at it.

"Huh, ye two seem like the second and third person who doesn't recognize me tooday. Good to meet ya, I'm Jet Kitty, does that ring any bells?" she said, halfly expecting a fangirl screech. She chuckled at the thought.

[Even though i said that i wouldn't join this rp multiple times, i'm just gonna join in because i got nothing else to do really and being kicked from 2 rps and a diceroom isn't extactly fun so yea]

A purple and orange xiphos landing craft arrives at the dojo, shortly after a purple and orange nova exits the ship and wanders into the dojo. "Wow, this place is surely...erm...intresting"

Edited by crimsonspartan1

[don't want to sound rude but just make sure not to forget that I just came here, also why on earth does gamer God have a godly OC? I might sound rude here so sorry if I am sounding rude but being op and godly is just no fun]

The nova wanders around the dojo some more before walking into the garden. She then catches sight of the jet-kitty. "Oh my god...erm..." the nova goes quite and soon mutters under her breath. "omg, I can't believe the jet-kitty is here. Oh god I'm so screwed if she notices me..."

Kitty didn't notice the shy fan yet.

((Don't you know Gamer God? He's the most annoying RPer in the whole universe, and there's no shame in saing that because everyone said that to him at least once. Just ignore him when he gets annoying again, it's the only way to deal with him))

23 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Kitty didn't notice the shy fan yet.

((Don't you know Gamer God? He's the most annoying RPer in the whole universe, and there's no shame in saing that because everyone said that to him at least once. Just ignore him when he gets annoying again, it's the only way to deal with him))

[i remember you telling me about his god like OC and how he is the most annoy guy and such. Has anyone actually done something about him and his God like OC? Or have they just let him be?]

The nova decides not to mess up Infront of the jet-kitty and decides to leave the garden before she embarrass herself. She was so worried about jet-kitty thinking she was shy she ends up tripping over her own feet. She lands on the floor and a loud "thump" was heard. "Ouch...oh god...please don't tell me that she noticed me..."

[dam, text didn't go purple for some reason :|]

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Just tryin' to find some entertainment before the next race starts, which will still take quite some time. And please, call me KItty will ya?" Kitty replied to Spectrum.

"Huh, ye two seem like the second and third person who doesn't recognize me tooday. Good to meet ya, I'm Jet Kitty, does that ring any bells?" she said, halfly expecting a fangirl screech. She chuckled at the thought.

Erida thought for a moment if she remembered any Valkyr with the name "Jet Kitty", she then shrugged her shoulders.

Sorry, doesn't ring any bells, but you do remind me of a friend of mine that also talks in an irish accent and have a greenish coloured warframe. That's something right? Erida said to not be rude to Jet Kitty. 

Luna also shaked her head as the name "Jet Kitty" didn't ring any bells for her either.

3 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

(dude its fun for me plus if it was wrong the mods woulda dealt with it) 

[not really. Sometimes it's way better just not being god. Nobody likes super op ocs, they just ruin the difficulty of most rps (of coruse this isn't one of those rps but still). Also mods don't deal with people who have op ocs, they just here to prevent toxicity and fights among the warframe community.] 

16 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Spectrum: Oh I see, well it would be a surprise if you win because the next one seems tough

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Erida thought for a moment if she remembered any Valkyr with the name "Jet Kitty", she then shrugged her shoulders.

Sorry, doesn't ring any bells, but you do remind me of a friend of mine that also talks in an irish accent and have a greenish coloured warframe. That's something right? Erida said to not be rude to Jet Kitty. 

Luna also shaked her head as the name "Jet Kitty" didn't ring any bells for her either.

"An Irish accent ye say? And I thought I was an one of a kind!" she chuckled.

6 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Spectrum: Oh I see, well it would be a surprise if you win because the next one seems tough

"Tough? Ye kiddin'? That one will be a cake walk! You watch."

16 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The nova decides not to mess up Infront of the jet-kitty and decides to leave the garden before she embarrass herself. She was so worried about jet-kitty thinking she was shy she ends up tripping over her own feet. She lands on the floor and a loud "thump" was heard. "Ouch...oh god...please don't tell me that she noticed me..."

[dam, text didn't go purple for some reason :|]

"Oy, ye alright over there?" Kitty asked the Nova that fell down.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh god..." The nova mutters under her breath. She then turned round to see kitty staring at her. "Erm...yea, i'm fine thanks...I guess you must be the Jet-kitty correct...(oh god why did i say that)"

[The words in the brackets are her thoughts and not what she said btw so nobody could hear that]

22 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"An Irish accent ye say? And I thought I was an one of a kind!" she chuckled.

"Tough? Ye kiddin'? That one will be a cake walk! You watch."

Spectrum: I hope it will because it seems that your Mantis doesn't do well with cold temperatures like Europa

Just now, BlackerGames said:

Artemis left her Liset, and looked around.
"Now... What can I do to pass some time?..." the Mag said to herself, and started walking around the hanger, not knowing what to do.

As the Mag was walking around the hanger, the door to one of the dojos gardens opened, but through it didn't walk a tenno.
"Thanks for the cuddles Shay!" the Cephalon in the spider/scorpion hybrid sentinel shouted back throught the door before going on a walk throught the dojos halls. She walked until she reached the hanger where Artemis was walking, and noticed her. Maybe this would be a good oppertunity to get more cuddles?
"Greetings tenno" she said, the Mag would have to look down on the ground to see the small robot.

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Ah, that's cool...The names...erm...May...Mayya"

She chuckled again "Another shy fan, ey? How adorable"

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Nobody gets so nervous without a reason. Are you a big fan? Or am I just the first racer you met?" she asked with a grinn.

"Well i'm gonna be honest but im a...erm..*a short moment of slient occured that lasted for around 6 seconds before she carried on speaking* Yea, i'm a big fan...So...how's the races...heh...heh"

"Heh, you're not the first one to come up to me like that. You should have seen the girl from last week, she nearly fainted out from embaresment!" she laughed "But she's fine... as are the races, haven't lost one in a looooong time"