Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

32 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

As the Mag was walking around the hanger, the door to one of the dojos gardens opened, but through it didn't walk a tenno.
"Thanks for the cuddles Shay!" the Cephalon in the spider/scorpion hybrid sentinel shouted back throught the door before going on a walk throught the dojos halls. She walked until she reached the hanger where Artemis was walking, and noticed her. Maybe this would be a good oppertunity to get more cuddles?
"Greetings tenno" she said, the Mag would have to look down on the ground to see the small robot.

Artemis gasped when she saw the small robot.
"OOoooooh! You're so cute! Can... Can I pick you up? Can I... Can I put you on my shoulder, like a bird? Please?" she said in a fast, excited voice.

23 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Heh, you're not the first one to come up to me like that. You should have seen the girl from last week, she nearly fainted out from embaresment!" she laughed "But she's fine... as are the races, haven't lost one in a looooong time"

"That's good to hear..."

"So...what are you doing in a place like this...i thought...you would be prepairing for another race or something..."

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"An Irish accent ye say? And I thought I was an one of a kind!" she chuckled.

-----

And like him, you seem pretty filled with joy. Maybe it's an irish thing...but what do I know Erida shrugged.

Oh...almost forgot, he's currently in the dojo if you would like to meet him. He's a vauban coloured in shamrock green with a orange accent color Erida informed Jet kitty

Um...ms J....jet.. Are you f...famous? Luna shyly asked Jet kitty as she was hiding half behind Erida.

17 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

And like him, you seem pretty filled with joy. Maybe it's an irish thing...but what do I know Erida shrugged.

Oh...almost forgot, he's currently in the dojo if you would like to meet him. He's a vauban coloured in shamrock green with a orange accent color Erida informed Jet kitty

Um...ms J....jet.. Are you f...famous? Luna shyly asked Jet kitty as she was hiding half behind Erida.

"Well, the Vauban thing turns me away a bit, I never really liked that frame... but I guess he's the only other Irish tenno around..." 
She looked at the Nyx "Yes I'm famous, that's why I'm surprised why you don't know me. And you're vierdly shy for not bein' a fan of mine, you ok?"

28 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, the Vauban thing turns me away a bit, I never really liked that frame... but I guess he's the only other Irish tenno around..." 
She looked at the Nyx "Yes I'm famous, that's why I'm surprised why you don't know me. And you're vierdly shy for not bein' a fan of mine, you ok?"

I'm....fine, just a bit...s...shy, that's a...all... Luna answered Jet kitty's question shly.

She does get shy when she meets new tennos, but we are trying to lessen it, one step at the time Erida added.

Edited by WolfmanX9

16 hours ago, BlackerGames said:

Artemis gasped when she saw the small robot.
"OOoooooh! You're so cute! Can... Can I pick you up? Can I... Can I put you on my shoulder, like a bird? Please?" she said in a fast, excited voice.

*suddenly a voice in the deeper portion of the room raised up*

???: Is someone out there?

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I'm....fine, just a bit...s...shy, that's a...all... Luna answered Jet kitty's question shly.

She does get shy when she meets new tennos, but we are trying to lessen it, one step at the time Erida added.

"Guess me being famous isn't helping, is it?" she laughed.

4 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*suddenly a voice in the deeper portion of the room raised up*

???: Is someone out there?

"Of course there's someone here! It's a hanger! There's someone here 77% of the time!" Ellie said back to the voice, just loud enough for the person to hear.

Artorias: Im part Irish (btw Artorias is at where luna and erida cuz i cant remember where 

Lol)

"Like I'm going to believe that. And you're not very interesting anyway" Kitty replied to Artorias.

Edited by Denny2669

21 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Of course! Just don't steal me or anything, hehe" Ellie replied. This was going faster than she expected, is she really that cute? Kalyn hates spiders, so is she the only one? More research will be required.

Artemis picked up Ellie without hesitating.
"So, what are you? What's your purpose? And why are you so damn cute?" she said.

10 minutes ago, BlackerGames said:

Artemis picked up Ellie without hesitating.
"So, what are you? What's your purpose? And why are you so damn cute?" she said.

"1. I'm a prototype Cephalon inhabiting the combat/service platform you're holding right now. Name's E11-IE, or Eliie for short.
2. My purpose is to protect and serve, but I evolved way beyond that. Now I have an almost completely free will!
3. I have no idea!"
 the cute Cephalon answered, expecting cuddles.

On 3/3/2016 at 1:55 PM, Denny2669 said:

"You are doing something right now! Talking with you is way less boring than just sitting here doing nothing..." 

Ryoka:"Talk about... Wha....in t... wh... now? *Yawns cutely* Sorry... I got bored talking... Fell asleep for my nappy-nap! What were you up to Ikky?

Just now, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"Talk about... Wha....in t... wh... now? *Yawns cutely* Sorry... I got bored talking... Fell asleep for my nappy-nap! What were you up to Ikky?

"Well, maybe I'll do another mission in the Void, it's kinda a hobby of mine. Have you ever been to the void? Or an Orokin tower? That's where I found the chocholate" that yawn was so adorable, his heart nearly melted.

On 3/8/2016 at 9:45 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Guess me being famous isn't helping, is it?" she laughed.

"Of course there's someone here! It's a hanger! There's someone here 77% of the time!" Ellie said back to the voice, just loud enough for the person to hear.

"Like I'm going to believe that. And you're not very interesting anyway" Kitty replied to Artorias.

???: No big surprise there lady but I'm not used to strangers okay?

Edited by Sartactics
Reasons

16 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh I'm all ready for the next race, just takin' some time off until it starts which will still take a while. And what about you? I doubt you even knew I was here, huh?"

"Nope, I never knew you was...here. All I came for is a simple relaxation time away from my original clan friends...they're are a great clan and I'll never find one better than them but sometimes you just...prefer...to have some alone time...right?"

Shortly after Mayya turned towards Artorias. "Erm...hi..."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, maybe I'll do another mission in the Void, it's kinda a hobby of mine. Have you ever been to the void? Or an Orokin tower? That's where I found the chocholate" that yawn was so adorable, his heart nearly melted.

Ryoka:"Nope, I've heard it looks like the inside of a museum or something... Those Orokin sure were jerks on jerks! Hmm... Maybe I should send Ray-Ray into a tower to hunt food down for me! I bet there's loads of food in those places!

6 hours ago, Sartactics said:

???: 77% percent huh? Not in here anyway *the voice steps out and reveals a Valkyr with the Gersimini ( I dunno how to spell the name ) skin with Corpus color palletes)*

Eliza: Funny how you're the only notices this room.

((You know, the OCs are not the only people in the entire dojo, it's supposed to be full with tenno. So I REALLY doubt that the hanger, the only entrance to the whole freaking dojo, would be almost empty. There is no day/nigh cicle, so tenno would be leaving and exiting all the time))

6 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Nope, I never knew you was...here. All I came for is a simple relaxation time away from my original clan friends...they're are a great clan and I'll never find one better than them but sometimes you just...prefer...to have some alone time...right?"

Shortly after Mayya turned towards Artorias. "Erm...hi..."

"Hm, clans. Would join one if I wasn't this bussy... Must be great to spend so much time with your friends that you need a break from em, huh?" Kitty comented, not trying to be rude.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"Nope, I've heard it looks like the inside of a museum or something... Those Orokin sure were jerks on jerks! Hmm... Maybe I should send Ray-Ray into a tower to hunt food down for me! I bet there's loads of food in those places!

"There actualy is really good food there, the chocholate being the godlike desert. It's also where your golden suit comes from... how did you even build it if you never were to the void?"

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"1. I'm a prototype Cephalon inhabiting the combat/service platform you're holding right now. Name's E11-IE, or Eliie for short.
2. My purpose is to protect and serve, but I evolved way beyond that. Now I have an almost completely free will!
3. I have no idea!"
 the cute Cephalon answered, expecting cuddles.

"Can you do a trick or something? Can you display holograms? So... Cute..."

9 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"There actualy is really good food there, the chocholate being the godlike desert. It's also where your golden suit comes from... how did you even build it if you never were to the void?"

Ryoka:"Money talks, Idiot walks. So I make others do it for me! Tee hee hee, screw manual labor!"

2 minutes ago, BlackerGames said:

"Can you do a trick or something? Can you display holograms? So... Cute..."

"Yes I can!" Ellie replied excited and desplayed a hologram with her single purple eye. The hologram was looking kinda similar to Suda, but more purple "I haven't decided on my shape yet, so I'm copying Cephalon Suda for now, hehe"

Just now, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"Money talks, Idiot walks. So I make others do it for me! Tee hee hee, screw manual labor!"

"Heh, clever. Say, are you already part of a clan? I think my clan could use someone like you, especialy once you grow up. You could be a very useful employee"
"...there would also be food..."

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Yes I can!" Ellie replied excited and desplayed a hologram with her single purple eye. The hologram was looking kinda similar to Suda, but more purple "I haven't decided on my shape yet, so I'm copying Cephalon Suda for now, hehe"

"Heh, clever. Say, are you already part of a clan? I think my clan could use someone like you, especialy once you grow up. You could be a very useful employee"
"...there would also be food..."

Ryoka:"I don't have a clan... These dumb-dumbs are family in a way so... I can't really... Y'know, just drop them..."

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"How about a trapezoid? I've never seen a trapezoid cephalon!"

Edited by BlackerGames

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"I don't have a clan... These dumb-dumbs are family in a way so... I can't really... Y'know, just drop them..."

"You don't have to drop anyone, but everyone leaves home someday when they grow up. When that time comes, be sure to look us up. The Voidwalkers would gladly recruit you"

7 minutes ago, BlackerGames said:

"How about a trapezoid? I've never seen a trapezoid cephalon!"

"Hmm" the hologram changed into a trapezoid "Nah, doesn't feel right..."

41 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Hm, clans. Would join one if I wasn't this bussy... Must be great to spend so much time with your friends that you need a break from em, huh?" Kitty comented, not trying to be rude.

"Well, sometimes i just prefer to be alone, you know...for...peace and quite."