Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

On 2016-03-10 at 4:19 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Really? Huh, news spread fast. I bet she already started a bar fight" Kitty laughed.

Maybe, who knows? Erida said and chuckled for a bit.

Um....m..miss kitty? May I ask you s....something? Luna asked Jet, feeling less nervous around her.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Spoiler

xcxoREi.jpg

((This is just a hastily edited picture, but I'm not used to posting pictures in the new forums))

Bhata begins to shift around a bit, appearing nervous despite her size. She unlatches her helmet, letting it decompress the rest of the way before removing it and putting it to the side. Her face is heavily Sthaviran, younger, but near middle-aged. An older subtype of technocyte has nastily infected her spinal cord, reaching all the way to her cheekbones and back of the head, thus making her completely bald, with the exception of her serious eyebrows. 

Bhata quickly looks up to see the other Tenno, her intense, mysterious eyes giving the very slightest hint of curiosity.

Edited by TheMetrocop

13 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:
  Reveal hidden contents

xcxoREi.jpg

((This is just a hastily edited picture, but I'm not used to posting pictures in the new forums))

Bhata begins to shift around a bit, appearing nervous despite her size. She unlatches her helmet, letting it decompress the rest of the way before removing it and putting it to the side. Her face is heavily Sthaviran, younger, but near middle-aged. An older subtype of technocyte has nastily infected her spinal cord, reaching all the way to her cheekbones and back of the head, thus making her completely bald, with the exception of her serious eyebrows. 

Bhata quickly looks up to see the other Tenno, her intense, mysterious eyes giving the very slightest hint of curiosity.

The Oberon looks at the tenno at his table, noticing it had many distinguishing features from other tenno "Greetings, I haven't interrupted you by anything, have I?" he asked in his old man tone.

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Maybe, who knows? Erida said and chuckled for a bit.

Um....m..miss kitty? May I ask you s....something? Luna asked Jet, feeling less nervous around her.

"Go ahead girl, I don't mind"

14 hours ago, BlackerGames said:

"What else can you do?" Artemis asked.

Ellie responds by curving up into a perfect spherical ball "This".

Another ship lands at the hanger bay. Shortly after a black and white atlas (will come up with a better colour scheme for him later as i'm lazy XD) and a green and blue chroma walks out, talking about something.

"For the last time can you stop complaining about that show"

"Oh come on, it just got boring as soon as the guy with the sycth arm died. Everyone but the ivara felt sorry for him..."

"shut up..."

"And then the equinox died and then..."

"shut up..."

"And then the ivara died and then afterwards..."

"shut up..."

"everything got bor..."

"SHUT UP!"

The docking bay went quite for a moment before the atlas spoke again,

"For the last time it's a reality show, not a freaking action movie, presides we're here."

"Ok then...but seriously it..."

"just stop..."

[honestly though, twob did get boring, and so did svm...]

[alright i'll stop before i get kicked and before blacker spams the report button on me...]

[but seriously, they just both got lame...]

Edited by crimsonspartan1

10 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Go ahead girl, I don't mind"

Ok....Um....what are you famous for? I'm really sorry for not knowing about you before..... Luna asked as she blushed a bit inside of her helmet, thinking that it was kinda embarrassing to ask a famous tenno on what they are famous for.

A new ship enters the hangar, not to anyone's surprise, as the databanks receive a new profile. A Tenno named Varek Hounskull stepped out equipped with an unusual looking warframe. His armor was silver, his helmet had a horn at the top and a hood over it, pauldrons of wicked sharp iron sat on his broad shoulders, a jet black shirt-like robe of leather covered his legs- warrior-style, and a mane of black colored energy in the form of lightning shot out behind his helmet. Additionally, an unrecognizable katana of mixed metals rested on his back. The Tenno felt a breeze of fresh air through his warframe when he made it into the central area of the facility. Varek could feel the strange looks gained from the other Tenno who were staring into him, and he could hear them murmuring and talking amongst themselves. He didn't mind them and started walking towards the steakhouse to order some roast prime rib. He sat at an empty table with his order and a glass of ice cold water. Varek unsealed his helmet and lifted it off, placing it down besides him, revealing the shoulder-length silky black hair that he had. He then proceeded to eat his roast prime rib, favoring every single bite from start to finish. 

Edited by TheVerdict

*Turns her head about, curious about what or who's around her. Her attention focused on the one with the unique frame. She snapped her fingers at the chef who simply nodded in acknowledgement knowing the simple gesture for her meant she was moving. She approached his table, kneeling beside it, one of the waiters following behind with her plate of steak and fried rice, and a bottle of sake and two glasses, one set before each of them. She would offer a hand motion for him to have some if he was so inclined*

19 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

Bhata looks around nervously, pausing for a second, responding in a secretive fashion.

"Infection before adolescence, uhh.. a lot of things."

"I see, haven't met many of your kind..."

15 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Ok....Um....what are you famous for? I'm really sorry for not knowing about you before..... Luna asked as she blushed a bit inside of her helmet, thinking that it was kinda embarrassing to ask a famous tenno on what they are famous for.

"Didn't I say it like 5 times now? Funny... I'm a racer, one of da best. Can't blame ye for not knowin' me, not everyone likes or arch-win' or liset racin'" Kitty explained.

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Didn't I say it like 5 times now? Funny... I'm a racer, one of da best. Can't blame ye for not knowin' me, not everyone likes or arch-win' or liset racin'" Kitty explained.

I s...see...I personally think that archwing is kinda s..scary to use... Luna shyly admitted.

That's not how I see it when you use your archwing, you are almost par on me on how good I am with my archwing Erida said and chuckled.

Only when I...I'm in danger, otherwise I think it is scary to use... Luna responded back to Erida, still holding to her opinion on using her archwing.

4 hours ago, TheVerdict said:

He sees the person kneeling beside his table, kindly offering him her food, and he says in a polite tone, "I'm fine, but thanks for the offer."

*Shakes her head as her own platter of food is brought to her. She pours her own bottle of drink and motions her hand up and down, curious about his frame*

17 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I s...see...I personally think that archwing is kinda s..scary to use... Luna shyly admitted.

That's not how I see it when you use your archwing, you are almost par on me on how good I am with my archwing Erida said and chuckled.

Only when I...I'm in danger, otherwise I think it is scary to use... Luna responded back to Erida, still holding to her opinion on using her archwing.

"Every tenno is good with an Archwin'! I'm just exceptionaly good. So, what were you two gals doin' here?" Kitty asked, her tail wiggeling a little.

11 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

"Gone with the wind," Bhata mutters. She barely conveys any thought as she starts on her skate steak, eyes hardly readable. Bhata uses a fork and knife compared to the usual Tenno utensils.

The Oberon doesn't know how to continue the conversation, so he stayes quiet and waits for his steak.

20 hours ago, SoundwavePrime said:

*Shakes her head as her own platter of food is brought to her. She pours her own bottle of drink and motions her hand up and down, curious about his frame*

Not knowing what to say, he doesn't say anything. He takes his helmet, holds it over his head and puts it back on, sealing it tight. He slowly rose from his seat and paid for his meal in credits, thereafter he turned to face her. He gave a sign portraying that he was going to display his warframe powers in the dueling area and afterwards, he walked out.

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Every tenno is good with an Archwin'! I'm just exceptionaly good. So, what were you two gals doin' here?" Kitty asked, her tail wiggeling a little.

No particular reason. We just chill around the dojo, talk to our friends and tenno alike. You could also say that we somewhat keep the dojo "fight free" outside of the duel room. Because no one likes an conflict that ends in blood or worse; death Erida answered to Kitty's question.

Our other friends....are an Excalibur and a Nekros...named Arthas and Fang respectively. Arthas is our clan's warlord, kind, gentle and always there to help one out. Fang is second in command and he's...kinda a rebel. He might be seen as a mean tenno, but he do somewhat care about other tennos, sometimes at least Luna said and explained about her friends.

We of course got more friends than that, but those two are more like best friends two us as we are to each other Erida added.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Artorias: what am i not notable?

[people are simply ignoring you for God modding I think (most likely true though) so that's why nobody seems to interact with Artorias right now. Maybe if you could cut the god modding bit out and simply just roleplay as a normal OC that isn't a god then people might stop ignoring you. Sorry if I sound rude or anything but it is sadly true]