Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

14 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"A hobby, eh? And what would that be?" Kitty asked, curious.

Just so you know, what I will tell you about my hobby might "disturb" you, but if you feel like to hear it, then I won't hesitate to tell you about my hobby Fang said as a fair warning to Kitty before telling her about his hobby.

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

The fall gardens seem to be the least busy, but the main autumn tree looks to a have a figure sitting under it, alone.

The Trinity approached the main autumn tree, looking around if she may spot the owner of the unique helmet.

7 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Just so you know, what I will tell you about my hobby might "disturb" you, but if you feel like to hear it, then I won't hesitate to tell you about my hobby Fang said as a fair warning to Kitty before telling her about his hobby.

"You Nekros users always warn others that you're 'disturbin' or 'creepy', but I think that's what makes ye so charmin'. Don't worry, you can tell me" Kitty replied, a little smile behind her helmet.

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

The Trinity approached the main autumn tree, looking around if she may spot the owner of the unique helmet.

A large figure comes into sight, dozing off under a branch. Their energy nodes seems to be a bright orange, rather visible compared to the rest of the sillohette.

18 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

A large figure comes into sight, dozing off under a branch. Their energy nodes seems to be a bright orange, rather visible compared to the rest of the sillohette.

The Trinity approaches the figure, trying to figure out if it's the owner of the helmet.

16 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

From the dark shine and texture of the armor, it seems to match up. The figure's head seems to be void of hair, small technocyte nodes glowing faintly from the back of the neck.

After looking at the figure, the Trinity notices that this indeed is the owner of the helmet. With a voice so soft and calm, almost as if it was spoken from a light sleep, she spoke "Excuse me, but may this be your helmet?"

4 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

After looking at the figure, the Trinity notices that this indeed is the owner of the helmet. With a voice so soft and calm, almost as if it was spoken from a light sleep, she spoke "Excuse me, but may this be your helmet?"

The sillohette stirs awake, startled.

"Who-"

Bhata looks up at the Trinity, to see her helmet in her hands.

"I.. I'm so sorry. I'll pay the fee and everything."

11 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

The sillohette stirs awake, startled.

"Who-"

Bhata looks up at the Trinity, to see her helmet in her hands.

"I.. I'm so sorry. I'll pay the fee and everything."

"There's no need to pay for anything, I just brought you what is yours, willingly" the Trinity replied, offering Bhata her helmet.

(Okay sorry for not joining so long and I think I missed a lot of things so I'll just get a new start)

*In the Garden, a Nyx with completely white armor and blue energy meditating as the leaves continue to fall. Then an unknown Tenno stepped through the door*

2 hours ago, Sartactics said:

(Okay sorry for not joining so long and I think I missed a lot of things so I'll just get a new start)

*In the Garden, a Nyx with completely white armor and blue energy meditating as the leaves continue to fall. Then an unknown Tenno stepped through the door*

It was Icarus, a golden proto-excalibur, but surprisingly without his spider companion. He seemed to be talking with someone over his comms as he walked through the garden, but only he could hear the voice from the other end.
"Ryoka? Did you fall asleep again? Am I really that borring?"

Outside the dojo, a Xiphon landing craft would be approaching.

"Dame Rayne here, requisting permission to land. I also have a guest with me know as Sarah." She stepped away from her navigation and turned around to face the Mesa that is Sarah. "Promise me that you won't go after anyone with a bounty on his head, Sarah it already got us kicked out of another clan and tha already was horrible for my reputation."

hey sorry for the absense. i'm kinda of a seasonal gamer, but i'm gonna still use warframe for a long time.

don't know where i was so i'll asume i left and i will go in the dojo again.

a shiny blue lisetcame into the hangar. 

The frame inside was a mag,, who the owner called aurora(aparently you can have male avatar so thats aweomse for me)

"aurora here asking for docking and ready for checkup..."

Then she got a soft nudge

"yes yes oli you can come as well, but please be good. it will be your first time out, so stay close to me"

"woof woof!"

Edited by samuelx43a

On 2016-03-24 at 1:29 AM, Denny2669 said:

"You Nekros users always warn others that you're 'disturbin' or 'creepy', but I think that's what makes ye so charmin'. Don't worry, you can tell me" Kitty replied, a little smile behind her helmet.

Don't tell me that I didn't warn you. Anyhow, my hobby is "simple": I paint skulls and not just any old skulls that I randomly collect from the ground. No, in fact, I get my skulls fresh from the heads of the enemies that I collect in a bag, to then be cleaned of any flesh, brain and so on. I do that process by hand for...."max efficiency" you could say. Once that is done, I start to paint the skulls. Sounds like a fun process doesn't it? Fang said as he was pretty much being sarcastic at the last part of his explanation.

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Outside the dojo, a Xiphon landing craft would be approaching.

"Dame Rayne here, requisting permission to land. I also have a guest with me know as Sarah." She stepped away from her navigation and turned around to face the Mesa that is Sarah. "Promise me that you won't go after anyone with a bounty on his head, Sarah it already got us kicked out of another clan and tha already was horrible for my reputation."

A tenno respond to the pilot inside of the Xiphon liset.

"Please stand by while we scan your ship for any suspicious goods. It's for your and our safety" The tenno said as the scanning process started

10 minutes later and the scan was complete

"Welcome to the dojo tenno, enjoy your state" the tenno in the control room said.

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

It was Icarus, a golden proto-excalibur, but surprisingly without his spider companion. He seemed to be talking with someone over his comms as he walked through the garden, but only he could hear the voice from the other end.
"Ryoka? Did you fall asleep again? Am I really that borring?"

*the Nyx heard Icarus talking as he broke the silence around her. She sighed as her Kubrow cloaked her so she became invisible*

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

A tenno respond to the pilot inside of the Xiphon liset.

"Please stand by while we scan your ship for any suspicious goods. It's for your and our safety" The tenno said as the scanning process started

10 minutes later and the scan was complete

"Welcome to the dojo tenno, enjoy your state" the tenno in the control room said.

"Oh that was quick, thanks tenno." Rayne said to the tenno in the control room.

She landed her ship in the hanger and got out of it. Now just to wait for her friend to get out of the Xiphon so they could go look around. Hopefully Sarah won't kill someone with a bounty on his or her head....again.

Edited by kyrozon

"Alright good since i don't need any more damage to my reputation. That really pissed Aaron off, well good thing is he won't be taking me to Baro's boring parties anymore."

Rayne said taking a quick look through the hanger. "Well is there any shop or something you have to go to or are we just going to see what we find here."

((can someone tell me where everyone is?))

Edited by kyrozon

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Alright good since i don't need any more damage to my reputation. That really pissed Aaron off, well good thing is he won't be taking me to Baro's boring parties anymore."

Rayne said taking a quick look through the hanger. "Well is there any shop or something you have to go to or are we just going to see what we find here."

((can someone tell me where everyone is?))

(Well as far as I can remember some are at the restaurant while others is at the bar)

Reca: *behind Rayne* Well there are some shops but they're currently being "re made"

44 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Rayne eeps in suprise, not expecting someone to be behind her. 

"Re-made? what happend?"

Reca: Long story short, Flare from the restaurant caused a Wildfire by accident and the fire spread across to the bar with even more fire caused by a Nova named Serenity and eventually lead to other shops.