Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

23 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Don't tell me that I didn't warn you. Anyhow, my hobby is "simple": I paint skulls and not just any old skulls that I randomly collect from the ground. No, in fact, I get my skulls fresh from the heads of the enemies that I collect in a bag, to then be cleaned of any flesh, brain and so on. I do that process by hand for...."max efficiency" you could say. Once that is done, I start to paint the skulls. Sounds like a fun process doesn't it? Fang said as he was pretty much being sarcastic at the last part of his explanation.

((Just a friendly reminder so you don't forget about me :clem: ))

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh, how nice of her..." Luv said to Rayne. She was about to ask about her sudden nervousness, but then Isas nose started bleeding "Nose bleed, huh? Were you digging for gold by any chance?" she laughed.

Isa: *takes the handkerchief and wipes the blood off* And no I'm starting to hallucinate again

19 hours ago, kyrozon said:
1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Hallucinate? Are you going to be alright?"

Isa: It's going to be fine. It's just a side effect, though... I did heard Rayne talked about some kind of project... Maybe I'm just over reacting here.

4 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Isa: It's going to be fine. It's just a side effect, though... I did heard Rayne talked about some kind of project... Maybe I'm just over reacting here.

"Um yeah i was talking about Project Wartower."

46 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Rayne eeps in suprise again. "Oh alright, cya!" She sighs and mumbles to herself "Thats the second time someone sneaked up on me.."

Himiko: *a Trinity with black armor with gold shares and pink energy who is one of the staffs of the restaurant behind Rayne* So you're not that social huh?

Luv just stays quiet, as she can't think of anything related or funny to say.

12 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Just a friendly reminder so you don't forget about me :clem: ))

"Well, dat surely makes ye unique, doesn't it? We all have some wierd hobbys and things we like to do. Like I, for example, like to listen to engines, they just sound sooo good and..." Kitty said, he tail wiggeling around again "... but don't say dat to anybody, or we'd have to spend some time together..."

14 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

as the mag walks inthe dojo she remembered if it actually paid the kind tenno who gave her a ribena, so of she went to the cafeteria which was the last place mag remembered.

Luv notices the Mag, remembering who she is, and waved her hand to her in a friendly way.

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv just stays quiet, as she can't think of anything related or funny to say.

"Well, dat surely makes ye unique, doesn't it? We all have some wierd hobbys and things we like to do. Like I, for example, like to listen to engines, they just sound sooo good and..." Kitty said, he tail wiggeling around again "... but don't say dat to anybody, or we'd have to spend some time together..."

Luv notices the Mag, remembering who she is, and waved her hand to her in a friendly way.

Reyas: *steps out of the kitchen covering her nose while bring out a side of melted cheddar cheese* Ugh, I hope you don't mind the smell guys. *she notices the Mag that Himiko gave the rebina to*

23 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

"hey guys you remember me right?" The mag said.

"sorry if i left unexpectedly, but i remembered that i forgot to pay the 10 creds for that drink. also this big guy on my side is oliver, my new kubrow"

Himiko: Oh it's you. It's alright that you forgot to pay for the drink but it doesn't mean that you don't have to pay though.

57 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

"hey guys you remember me right?" The mag said.

"sorry if i left unexpectedly, but i remembered that i forgot to pay the 10 creds for that drink. also this big guy on my side is oliver, my new kubrow"

"Yep, Aurora is too cool of a name to be forgoten in one day" Luv said. She walked over to the Mag and her kubrow, the flames in her hand dying out as she raised her hand to pet the kubrow "Big guy doesn't bite, right?" she asked, trying to hide the fact that she completely adores the kubrow.

2 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Reyas: *steps out of the kitchen covering her nose while bring out a side of melted cheddar cheese* Ugh, I hope you don't mind the smell guys. *she notices the Mag that Himiko gave the rebina to*

Luv was unfazed by the smell, like if she didn't even notice it, despite it being directly under her nose.