Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Rayne chuckled at Aurora's pun, not that it would be visible to her since she still had her helmet on.

"Platinum never really had been a problem for me. Between having a stupid rich step dad and being part of a rich clan i never will have much trouble on the financial side."

Luv stopped petting the kubrow and looked at the two tenno talking to eachother "Hey, how about ya two take your helmets off? It must be hot in those things... not like that's an issue for me, I LUVe heat, and my helmet is off anyway" she suggested, poking the two tenno in the heads and making a little "boop" sound. She's in a playful mood by the looks of it.

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:40 AM, TheMetrocop said:

"O-oh. Uhh... thank.. thank you."

She grabs the helmet out of the Trinity's hands, treating it as if it were glass.

"I.. I'm forgetful. I'm sorry."

"We all are forgetful, sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. But in neither of the two is the need of an apology, as it is not our fault, only our responsibility" the Trinity replied.

((Sorry for not responding, can't believe I missed this))

Edited by Denny2669
colors

*hmm i have to imagine how my would be if i were a girl..(bah i now discovered that you can choose the gender of the avatar so cool for me)*

aurora's helmet unfolded revealing a face of around 19 years old, blue eyes and fair hair

"well, thankfully my hair isn't standing up, since static electricity ocasionally gives me problems(a plus one who gets this one, a terribad pun XD)"

*whislels* hey oli come here big boy!

the kubrow, as exited as the first day of popping out of the incubator landed on top of mag

Edited by samuelx43a

"Well i am single and i'm happy with that, last couple of guys i dated where only after the piles of platinum i had. My step-dad didn't mind them since those guys also where very rich but man did they suck at fighting. But now i'm part of the Firehawx and have much more freedom in that department. So anyway how about you Luv are you single or do you have a sweet boyfriend?"

"Oh I have the sweetest knight in shining armour you could ever have~ A golden Excalibur called Icarus who is kind, carring, charismatic, romantic, what better could you ask for? A clone of me probably..." Luv said and laughed "Anyway, listen, if you ever feel lonely, I'd gladly hook you up with soneone. I know many good looking single guys that wouldn't even care about your platinum, same for you Aurora"

"Ah yeah, Icarus, Seerena told me a couple of things about him. You two sure where alot of help with getting those wartowers. And currently i'm not looking for anyone, but if i ever am looking for my knight in shining armour i will ask you to point me towards the right direction."

11 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, dat surely makes ye unique, doesn't it? We all have some wierd hobbys and things we like to do. Like I, for example, like to listen to engines, they just sound sooo good and..." Kitty said, he tail wiggeling around again "... but don't say dat to anybody, or we'd have to spend some time together..."

At least your hobby doesn't sound as bad as mine do, in a non-disturbing and less creepy way Fang said and chuckled.

If you feel like it, I could take you around the dojo, with or without our friends Arthas suggested.

What's that suppose to mean? Do you got feelings for her? Erida said teasingly and chuckled.

Don't be silly, I may be kind to her, but I do have "that" kind of feelings to her. No offence of course ms Jet Arthas said and apologized to Kitty.

19 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Ah yeah, Icarus, Seerena told me a couple of things about him. You two sure where alot of help with getting those wartowers. And currently i'm not looking for anyone, but if i ever am looking for my knight in shining armour i will ask you to point me towards the right direction."

"Seerena always sais such nice things about us..."

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

At least your hobby doesn't sound as bad as mine do, in a non-disturbing and less creepy way Fang said and chuckled.

If you feel like it, I could take you around the dojo, with or without our friends Arthas suggested.

What's that suppose to mean? Do you got feelings for her? Erida said teasingly and chuckled.

Don't be silly, I may be kind to her, but I do have "that" kind of feelings to her. No offence of course ms Jet Arthas said and apologized to Kitty.

"Oh, trust me, ye don't have any feelin's yet. And I'd very like that walk around the dojo, you can come too bone lord" Kitty said and chuckled.

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well without you two my clan would probably be ran by an army of orokin drones by now and that wouldn't be pleasant."

"Not to mention that those drones look like Kubrows, sounds funny. Reminds me of a dream I had where Kubrows were riding on Grineer... on top of the sun... I have wierd dreams..."

"Chair mode? no Seerena never showed me that mode of his." Rayne is already chuckling at the idea of Diablo as a fancy chair. "I should get a hunter drone to transform into a chair and put it in my office. That would be some good security system."

10 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Chair mode? no Seerena never showed me that mode of his." Rayne is already chuckling at the idea of Diablo as a fancy chair. "I should get a hunter drone to transform into a chair and put it in my office. That would be some good security system."

"Just make sure it doesn't rebel, as Diablo doesn't like being sit on from what I've seen. Also, you have an office? Or did you mean your work place? Besides the battlefield..."