Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Office, workplace i see it as both myself, and i'm sure Seerena can do something to make sure it doesn't rebel and otherwise i will just have to turn it into a pile of scrap."

"Kinda a waste of metal, don't you think? Well, I guess you could make a new prime weapon out of it... oh, that reminds me, do the drones have a gun mode by any chance?"

"did you mention drones?" aurora said.

"believe it or not, i have some corpus buddys who give me some things for free, and if that wasn't bizzare enough, they even give full costumer service, i mean some corpus get up with their correct leg sometimes"

*oxium drone number 264 spawn here and deactivate attack mode, select friendly mode*

Just now, samuelx43a said:

"did you mention drones?" aurora said.

"believe it or not, i have some corpus buddys who give me some things for free, and if that wasn't bizzare enough, they even give full costumer service, i mean some corpus get up with their correct leg sometimes"

*oxium drone number 264 spawn here and deactivate attack mode, select friendly mode*

Himiko: Hold on, so you're basically saying you have Corpus giving Oxium for free?

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah he should be able to transform into a firearm then."

((Well i myself was thinking he would transform into something along the lines of a SMG but if you want him to be something else sure.))

Luv squeaked out of joy "Yay! Gonna try it next thing after I get back to my dojo"

((Gonna add it into VW :D))

Edited by Denny2669
colors

"i'll give ya some oxium, you dont have to hook me up tho XD"

"yeah, however it can only give you 10, but oxium is oxium after all"

" the reason why i'm somewhat simpezised is with the simple fact of my second ability and because they fixed some things with my avatar."

"i've even got a penta, but for some reason it's locked(alegory, i'm still rank 5)"

8 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i don't think Emerald will transform in a sniper rifle. come on follow me." Rayne walks off to the hanger.

"I'd prefer to stay here with Aurora until you get back, alright?"

1 minute ago, samuelx43a said:

"i'll give ya some oxium, you dont have to hook me up tho XD"

"yeah, however it can only give you 10, but oxium is oxium after all"

" the reason why i'm somewhat simpezised is with the simple fact of my second ability and because they fixed some things with my avatar."

"i've even got a penta, but for some reason it's locked(alegory, i'm still rank 5)"

"That was a joke, I have enough Oxium for now"

((Also, just wanna point out that this RP is before the Second Dream. So if with avatar you mean operator, that isn't a thing here))

9 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh, trust me, ye don't have any feelin's yet. And I'd very like that walk around the dojo, you can come too bone lord" Kitty said and chuckled.

Never heard that nickname before, better add that to my list of nicknames. Why you ask? Let's just say that I started to list them down as I received many different nicknames Fang said as he open up his hud, opening up his list of nicknames and wrote down the newest one with a number one beside the name. He then closed his hud.

While you three go around the dojo, Luna and I will head toward the swimming pool and you know, swim around in the pool Erida said.

Oh yeah...almost forgot that we were suppose to do that today....um...why exactly? Luna asked Erida as she had forgotten why.

Because I heard that the water is great and it was a while since we took the time to have some fun Erida said and chuckled.

Ooo.....now I feel really silly Luna said and giggled.

On 29.3.2016 at 3:09 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

Never heard that nickname before, better add that to my list of nicknames. Why you ask? Let's just say that I started to list them down as I received many different nicknames Fang said as he open up his hud, opening up his list of nicknames and wrote down the newest one with a number one beside the name. He then closed his hud.

While you three go around the dojo, Luna and I will head toward the swimming pool and you know, swim around in the pool Erida said.

Oh yeah...almost forgot that we were suppose to do that today....um...why exactly? Luna asked Erida as she had forgotten why.

Because I heard that the water is great and it was a while since we took the time to have some fun Erida said and chuckled.

Ooo.....now I feel really silly Luna said and giggled.

"So, lead the da, handsome" Kitty said, holding her hand out of either Fang or Arthas to hold it and lead the way. 

6 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*at the meditation garden, the Nyx breaks her silence and approach Icarus while he's distracted*

Angel: Icarus.

The golden Excalibur turns around, and quietly sais something into his comunicator "Call me back when you're awake again, ok?" he then turned the call off and looked at the Nyx.

"Yes?"

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Rayne quickly walked back to Aurora and Luv. A golden canister was attached on her back along with a long barreled sniper rifle which was wired to it.

"Well any of you know where the shooting range is?"

"Got totaly no idea" Luv replied and shrugged.